cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME2K - Multiple Asset selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need a report of Purchase order value (Total Value of P.O) based on Asset number.

When I run ME2k I get a breakdown of line item values.

But I need the total value of the P.O. currently system is displaying the net price of line item. I know I can download to excel and manipulate the report to give me the total.

I have 100 assets and each assets contains more than 200 line items. So it will be a time consuming process.

But in ME2K initial screen, Multiple selection of Asset is not possible.

I also tried with structures/tables to get report.But it went in vain.

Is there any possibilites to get the purchase order values(total value) for multiple assets???

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Senthil Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey senthil,

i dont know the solution for your problem but my question is how you run the report with 100 assets? or you start me2k with every single asset number. cause oss note 450234 explain that it dont work with free selection and interval selection of assets.

wich selection input you use that it works for 100 assets?

many thanks +

cu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks in advance for your quick reply

Edited by: Senthil Kumar on Feb 3, 2009 11:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use ME2K report or ME80FN Report.

Click on dynamic selections Shift +F4 & select the asset value field from the PO Line item , here you can enter multiple assets.

Execute the Report with ALV as scope of list & Sort the Line items based on Asset & click on Total & subtotal values.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you very much for prompt and quick reply.

your reply is very userful for me.

I still have problem in calculating the P.O total. If I have selected total and sub total value.

but system is calculating only the net price. For ex. in a P.O there are 3 line items and net price for each line time is 100 and quantity in each line item is 3. Now the total value of the P.O is 3 ( quantity) X 3 ( line item) X 100 ( net price) = 900. But currently system is showing 300. Its not calculating as per the quantity of the P.O.

Any other way is there?

Regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1- In tcode ME2K press "Shift + F4"

2- Open the fiel account assignement in Purchasing document

3- Double click on the field asset

A new window will be displayed, there you can enter as many assets number as you need

regards