6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2009 1:39 PM by Jürgen L RSS

Vendor Master International Version

Sachin dibdalli
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

Please let me know the usage of  International Version for address in vendor master.

It over writes the address of the new address which will be maintained in international version tab, any idea on how to proceed?

I want to know how different language of PO can be printed for the same vendor code by maintaing the different address in this tab.

Thanks in advance

Sachin

Edited by: Sachin D C on Feb 3, 2009 1:01 PM

• Re: Vendor Master International Version
    Jürgen L

IMG > SAP Netweaver > Application Server > Basis Services > Adress Management > International Settings > Activate international Adressversion

After it is activated, and you are logged on with greece language and start maintaining any adress , then there is an extra button above the adress. If you click this one you can enter alternative adresses in local language

Table is ADRC

The adress is maintained per country, not per language, so SAP knows which adress it should take beside of the language used.

• Re: Vendor Master International Version
    Sachin dibdalli

Jurgen, thanks a lot....if the requirement is, I need to print 2 different languagues for the same vendor can I get this by maintaining the form translation in 2 different languagues and by changing the language in message determination.

Thanks in advance

Actions