cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM BI datasource enhancement / EEWB impact

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation where in, the opportunity module on CRM was extended thru EEWB to contain additional Z fields. Since the BW setting was checked at the time of creation, these Z fields were automatically added to the underlying content datasources :-

0CRM_OPPT_ATTR

0CRM_OPPT_ATTR_I

0CRM_OPPT_H

0CRM_OPPT_I

Now, I have run into a situation where of the above, 0CRM_OPPT_ATTR & 0CRM_OPPT_ATTR_I have been replicated on BI. The Z fields on CRM that were part of these datasources are now being modified thru EEWB for change of data type. But EEWB throws an error saying :-

'Object (data element) is used by TABL /1CRMBW/00000001'

'Object (data element) is used by TABL /1CRMBW/00000002'

where

TABL /1CRMBW/00000001 corresponds to BW Adapter 0CRM_OPPT_ATTR

TABL /1CRMBW/00000002 corresponds to BW Adapter 0CRM_OPPT_ATTR_I

My Q is how/when were these temporary storage BW adapter tables created on CRM? Was it when I replicated these to BI? What must be done in order for EEWB Z field modification to work? Are these tables to be deleted on CRM OR the related replicated datasources on BI to be deleted?

Everytime a Z field that is part of a datasource with BW adapter needs to undergo a change, can I expect the above behaviour? What is the best practice to be followed in such a case?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The tables are generated by SAP to hold delta some times due to inconsistency at Database level it tries to create table with same name and error occurs. To resolve change table name at DB level. Also check the table SMOXSTAT which will give information about CRMBW tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think, that gets solved by doing the Init again. All those structures are refreshed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

We are also facing the same problem now. how you got any solution?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Meiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meiy, no I haven't got a solution as yet!