cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule replicate DataSource for background-job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to schedule replicate one DataSource just after automatically transporting today in the evening. Does anybody know the job (SE38) which is used for replicate DataSource so that I can execute this in the background later in the day?

Thanks.

Regards

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel

What you can do, if you don't transport the replication in the Transport Request (recommanded) is to schedule a job with the program RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL

You can create a variant for your datasource and source system ...

Kind Regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

se38 is basically used to write the abap code it is not to use for the replicate the matadata

replication of the data you can do ythe one thing go on t-code rsa1 click on right side source system repicalate the client as per the requirenment

hope this answer may help you

regards

gurkiranjeet kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurkiranjeet Kaur,

I know how to replicate DataSource by dialog-process (in RSA1). But I don't want to do this now in a dialog-modus. I want to schedule this replication for later because our R/3-team will transport a selected DataSource in the evening and after this transport it is necessary to replicate it in BW. By in the evening I don't have to do it by dialog. This is the reason why I want to do this as a background-job for later.

Greetings

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can capture the replication step in a transport request and release it wen ur R3 request is gone. See the links below.

Hope this helps

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to create a little abap calling the standard fm RSAOS_METADATA_UPLOAD.

regards

Siggi