cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Data in queue of DataSource 0EC_PCA_1 has been deleted"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm in quite desperate need of help here...

I get the error message mentioned in the subject (in source system) as I try to init load PCA data into BW.

In the dev. system this worked, but not now in test. However, I have loaded masterdata successfully in test.

I get the same error also when I choose to only load to PSA.

What can be done about this? Should the data source be re-constructed somehow or what?

Points will be awarded generously for assistance!

Best regards,

Fredrik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fredrik

I didn't see any reason to stuck with yellow. I was checking the OSS Notes and found following.Please check one of these notes may applicable

Thnaks

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked everything + re-activated everything. The settings are identical with the development system (in which it works fine). Still I get these yellow lights and a message from the source system saying "Data in queue of DataSource 0EC_PCA_1 has been deleted". Why would the data be deleted?

I can see the data in the PSA (all of it) and the monitor signals that everything is green on the BW-side...

Perhaps I should re-install the datasource...?

Thanks for your replies!

Best regards,

Fredrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

i don't think if u re-instal the DS makes Difference. Because Delta Queue is client dependant.

u r saying u could see data in PSA. try to load from PSA. can you able to load the data from PSA to Data Target?(In IP processing tab take only PSA option)

Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagesh,

Unfortunately, I have the exact same problem even if I load only to PSA. I can see the data in the PSA, but in the monitor I get a yellow light (408 of 408 records...). I'm directed to the source system log which I get the following message (external ID: SAPI_RFC_DEBUG):

Data in queue of DataSource 0EC_PCA_1 has been deleted

Valuation set to 0 (legal)

IDOC: Info IDoc 2, IDoc No. 841221, Duration 00:00:01

IDoc: Start = 15.03.2006 22:26:50, End = 15.03.2006 22:26:51

IDOC: Info IDoc 3, IDoc No. 841222, Duration 00:00:00

IDoc: Start = 15.03.2006 22:26:53, End = 15.03.2006 22:26:53

tRFC: Data Package = 1, TID = 0AC82C4D53084418869C078D, Duration = 00:00:05, ARFCSTATE =

tRFC: Start = 15.03.2006 22:26:52, End = 15.03.2006 22:26:57

Do you think that the problem might be RFC-connected?

Thanks for your help!

BR,

Fredrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can furthermore load from PSA directly to target. This adds 408 records in cube (yellow light in status)...

BR,

Fredrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it's not problem with RFC.wht is the<b> update mode</b>? can you check in RSA3? try to debugg the data source from RSA3. try to find some clue from monitor messages. I think there is no problem from BW. try do the same customizing in the DEV. and transport again to TST.

we will see how it is doing? if you check in RSA3 do you face similar problem?

Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the help... It is solved! The problem was a missing transport of another consultant...

BR,

Fredrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

Can u recall what was the transport about . I am facing the same issue of "Valuation set to 0 [legal] with no solution in sight..

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fred,

From your mail i c that you have used the 0EC_PCA_1 data source. I have a requirement to report BALANCE SHEET. I think this data source will serve my purpose. However, i want to reconfirm that this data source has Accumulated balance, Total debit postings, Total credit postings, and NOT the line item information.

could you please confirm.

Kind Regards,

Paddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the datasource wether it is attached to the infosource properly or not and also it should be active. also check this datasource in the source system. Is all these objects are transported from development system to test system or directly you are working in the test system.

regs,

Vachan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm.. In RSA3 in source system I have 408 records. This amount is also shows up in the BW monitor.

In RSA7 in source system I don't have any records at all.... Isn't that a bit weird?

Thanks for your help!

//Fredrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created the setup in dev. system... There it works fine. In test I get stuck on yellow light i monitor when trying to init load PCA_1.

//Fredrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fredrik,

Try do the same customizing what ever you have done in DEV again. Some times it will through message. If you go to RSA3, you can't check the entries what ever may be update mode(it will through one pop up). Try to customize in the source system from start to end. check the RSA3 entries.

comming to Yellow Light. go to rsa1> source systems> right click on your source system--> check(if it is not connected then it will be in yellow color). if everything is fine..can you send the error messages.we can think about it.

all the best.

Regards,

Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fredrik

Check this Datasource in RSA7 and see whether you data or not? If you have just replicate the Datasource and activate the infosource and schedule the data again.

Hope this works

Thnaks

Sat