Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting changed data back from editable ALV...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am working on ALV using standard ALV function module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY. Now, To make the fields editale, I am using flag EDIT = 'X' in field catalog. This working fine.

Now, when the data is changed in ALV grid and user clicks on SAVE button that I have programmed in i_callback_usercommand, how can I get the changed data back from editable ALV so that I can change data in custom table ?

Please help.

Regards,

Rajesh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes..The internal table that you passed to the function module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY..will be updated automatically...after calling the check changed data method.

Thanks

Naren

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please search SCN as this has been answered many times.

One of the threads..

Thanks

Naren

0 Kudos

I see that the method CHECK_CHANGED_DATA is used. I am also doing it as follows. But how do I get the changed data back in table. There are no table parameters in

CALL METHOD REF_GRID->CHECK_CHANGED_DATA .

DATA: REF_GRID TYPE REF TO CL_GUI_ALV_GRID.

IF REF_GRID IS INITIAL.

CALL FUNCTION 'GET_GLOBALS_FROM_SLVC_FULLSCR'

IMPORTING

E_GRID = REF_GRID.

ENDIF.

IF NOT REF_GRID IS INITIAL.

CALL METHOD REF_GRID->CHECK_CHANGED_DATA .

ENDIF.

Please guide

0 Kudos

There is no need for table paramters , after the method check_changed_data you tables T_OUTTAB will have data with changed values

call function 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY'
      exporting
      tables
        t_outtab                    = i_yhdr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes..The internal table that you passed to the function module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY..will be updated automatically...after calling the check changed data method.

Thanks

Naren