cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Wrong Payslip and Leave details for some employees.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

we are facing a strange behaviour by portal we have implemented ESS/MSS in our company,

our User Data Source is LDAP and version is EP 7, SP13.

When an employee logs on to the portal he see's someone else Payslip, leave detials & information.

Accoring to what i know for every pernr (employee ) we maintain his SAP user id in Infotype 105 subtype 0001 and all the ess application work on this id.

i checked in the backend IT 105 mapping is perfect but still that person is able to see someone else's data. it is strange they sent me screen shots of around 10-11 cases. After some time i askd them to recheck they said now they are able to see there own data. (i did nothing).

form today morning also i am getting these kind of cases and after some time it gets auto corrected...dunno why.

i just remember couple of years back i logged on SDN and i could see soome one else's welcome message which was not my name.

ANY HINTS ON THIS ???

HI IF ANYONE CAN TAKE ON THIS ...

ANYONE?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jack,

I hope you are well.

We seem to be experiencing the same issue on our current production environment.

Do you have an idea how this was solved?

Thanks

Etesh

MG3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Etesh

Did you manage to resolve this issue? If you did, could you please share the solution?

Thanks

Manoj