cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Inhouse-Cash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am trying to understand the Customizing functions of SAP Inhouse Cash. In this context I have some problems with understanding of different terms: transaction types (IHC_V_TRANS), transaction types (SIMG_BA-CA-V_TBKKG3), business transaction codes (SIMG_BA-CA-V_TBKKM8) and posting rules. The SAP Online-docu does not really helped me. How are these terms related to and how are they distinct from each other?

Can someone help me?

Regards,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

The application In-House Cash is created on the banking solution (BCA).

The table/view - V_TBKKG3 are the transaction types that are required to create the payment orders(F9I1) or payment items(F9I4) in BCA.

The table/View - IHC_V_TRANS are the transaction types that are required to create the payment order in IHC using the transactions IHC1IP or IHC1EP.

You can check the table IHC_DB_CL_TYPES to see the relation between the IHC transaction type and BCA transaction type. (Fields TRNS_TYPE & TRNSTYPE.

BTC are business transaction codes which are used for bank statements and similarly the posting rules are used for bank statements.

Best Regards,

Hari.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Go to the following link

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/html/W25_EN_DE.htm

You can also search this in google with the key word 'W25: In-House Cash'

On this page, to the right there are two small boxes. The top one says 'Technical Documentation' and under this you have 'Configuration guide'.

This is an excellent document on 'How to configure IN-House Cash' given by SAP. They have explained it step by step and I used this to implement the module in one client. It is very useful and you will not need any other help.

Regards

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Could you please provide documention for IHC since i am not able to open bove given link..

Thanks in advance

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you checked the config document [https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000693678]in the service centre?

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you help me the with the customizing doc for In House Cash or give me the link from where i canget it

I tried to get it from Best Practices (Baseline Docs) but could not locate....

Regards,

Ajay