cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log On error with Web AS 620

Former Member
0 Kudos

I successfully installed the Mini Basis 620 on my PC. When i try to log on, instead of seeing the log on screen I get a short dump saying 'DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST'. Has anybody encountered a similar situation ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

I have the same error. Have you been able to resolve it? Let me know how if you did.

Thanks

Bala Nair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I did as well. I went into Rz10 and checked the BSP_D00.pfl profile for errors I then updated the profile to fix the errors to what SAP recommends (it tells you) then restarted the server. Also check out this topic for how I and others got the transport system working as well and upgrading.

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you resolve your problem? I have the same error when logging on.

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no problem, have you tried what I suggested?

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No I haven't Craig - I can't actually login to get to tx RZ10.

It appears that the problem is related to my network. I installed the software while I was logged on to the internet via broadband i.e. an ethernet connection. Now when I try to run SAP without a network connection it errors before I log in but when I am connected, it runs without issue. It says it is having a problem resolving the hostname. I have the loopback address and hostname in the suggested file. Is there anything I can change or will I have to remove the software and ensure I install it again and make sure I am 'standalone' at the time?

There is a section on the error log that says:

Last Error Logged in SAP kernel

Component..............."NI (network interface)"

Place..................."SAP-server laptop_BSP_00 on host laptop (wp 1)

Version.................36

Error code.............."-16"

Error text.............."verify own hostname (laptop) failed"

Description............."NilMyAdrVerify"

System call............." "

Module.................."nixxi.c"

Line....................2876

The name of my laptop is "laptop" BTW. (Inventive I know).

Any clues!?

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Solved!!!

A simple case of RTFM!

I did not have the MS Loopback Adapter installed and I I had it works!!

I still get a START_CALL_SICK error when first entering SAP though. Anyone else come across this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ian,

Could you solve the problem or did you have to install it again as a standalone?

Bala