cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_11_VAKON Extraction error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am extracting the data using the standard extractor 2LIS_11_VAKON. After I filled the set-up table ,

I tried to extract the data . All the sales doument details are extracted except Net value .Net value field (NETWR_B) is coming with 0.00 for all the sales document item. Quantity values are O.K. I am not able to find why only NETWR_B is 0.00.

Kindly do let me know if anyone encountered this issue and give me the solution to rectify.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

It is also have a close relation with Pricing Procedure Defined in R/3 & User of Subtotal Fields in Pricing Procedure.

Please contact Fuctional Guy at your end to explain what is Sub-total in Pricing Procedure.

It stores data / values of sub-toatals in the below field - Check the SO data in VBAP -

KZWI1

KZWI2

KZWI3

KZWI4

KZWI5

KZWI6

Hope this helps

Regards,

Viresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207028
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

as per my understanding datasource 2LIS_11_VAKON is enghanced with field NETWR_B. and after enhance ment you need to delete the setup table data for Sales application " 01" and again fill the setup table with t-code OLI7BW. and check the data in RSA3.

you can check the Amount value (NETWR) for particular sales doccument in table SE11- VBAP.

Regards,

Daya Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I got the reply from SAP says that ,I cannot use NETWR_B from the DataSource.Instead I am using Conditional value to calculate the amount.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Raja