3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2009 4:03 AM by Lakshmipathi G RSS

Table TVCPL error

Shiv S
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Gurus

i am trying to create a delivery order with reference to a SO but getting the error

Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: TA LO

Message no. VL473

Can anyone advice what am i missing here

Thanks

Shiv

• Re: Table TVCPL error
    Prashanth goud

hi

maintain copy control settinggs in VTLA tcode

check header as well as item categories whether there are copy controls maintained for u r order type

and also for item category

if not maintain then as per your requirement copy from LF and or source document and rename it as per u r sales order

regards

Shiv S

Thanks Rithvika.  Your suggestion helped.  But i am running into another issue.  When i create the SO, system does not confirm the quantity even though i have sufficient stock in the plant. When i go and create Delivery order, i get the message that no schedule items due for delivery though delivery date is todays date.  Can you advice what could be the reason.  

Thanks

Shiv

Lakshmipathi G

Dear Shiv

Check what schedule line category is flowing in your sale order.  Then go to VOV6, select your schedule line category and tick the box "Availability".  

Now again go to sale order VA02, input the sale order reference and execute.  There go to schedule line tab and do availability check.  See whether now stock is confirmed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Actions