cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in generating IDoc from F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me in solving this error, I am strucked in generating I-Doc. from Payment Program (F110). After running the APP program successfully, I am getting the following message:

-

Payment by EDI / IDoc generation----

"IDocs were generated for the followings entries.

Company Code: XXXX, House BankXXXX, Payment Method X.

IDoc type could not be determined for the IDoc...."

Though message says IDoc is generated, but not seen anywhere. I have checked in WE02 (I Doc List)

Here apart from the basic settings for running the APP like, House Banks, bank determinations etc.,

1. I have maintained----

EDI Partner Profiles in FI12 and WE20 with partner Type-B.

2. In OBVCU, Payment Methods/Country: I have done the followings settings to the payment methods---C & T ; Under "C"----Under Payment medium: I have selected Classic Payment Medium Programs: RFFOEDI1 and the same settings in "T" also.

3. In OBVU, Payment Method in Company code: Under "C": under Form Data: For Form for the Payment Medium: SAP Script and F110_EDI_01 and same for Next form. and the same settings for Payment Method "T".

4. Maintained the required settings in the Vendor/Customer Master Data.

5. Also maintained Variant in Printout/Data medium tab in F110

Pls. let me know what are all the other settings which need to be done apart from the above, Do we need to do the RFC settings also?

Can somebody helpme in solving this issue?

Regards,

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just go to WE21 and select your transactional RFC click on the port which you have defined for your port then give your RFC destination which you have defined.for example-DEV200.check it.Another option is check whether you have defined logical system for DEV200 client or not? T code-SALE.

Hope it will resolved i did it and run successfully.

Regards,

kalika Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Were you able to resolve this problem?

If yes can you pass on some details on this, as I am stuck at the same point.

Thank you,

Manish

0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

If your issue was resolved, could you please provide how it was solved.

Regards

Jasmit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do not tick create payment medium when you are doing proposal. enble it when you are doing payment run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too am having the same issue. Has anyone found a solution? The IDOC generates completely using F111 but in F110 I get the message- IDOC generated (although no idoc's are visible in WE02) and

Program RFFOEDI1: No records selected.

Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem in proposal run.

To create IDOC's within a proposal run, you have to maintain outbound parameters EUPEXR and

PAYEXT with the flag for 'Test'

Best regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SOLVED as per Peter above, big thanks!

I had the same issue as Aman, and also running PROPOSAL with the same messages

IDOcs were generated for the following entries

Company code 0410 House bank DB Payment method F

and then

IDoc could not be generated for the IDoc type

just add the TEST entries in WE20, don't worry that now you have 2 of each EUPEXR and PAYEXT (2nd ones with TEST clicked on).

-Konrad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check whether the IDoc type settings is done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following details i have already maintained in the I Doc type under;

Outbound parameters of WE20,

1)Message Type: DRDEB, Receiver port: A000000043, Basic type under IDOC type: PEXR2002

2)Message Type: EUPEXR, Receiver port: EUPEXPORT,Basic type under IDOC type: IDCREF01

3)Message Type: PAYEXT, Receiver port: SUBSYSTEM, Basic type under IDOC type: PEXR2001

4)Message Type: DRDEB, MESSAGE CODE: IHC, MESSAGE FUNCTION: IHC, Receiver port: A000000043, Basic type under IDOC type: PEXR2002

Inbound parameters:

Message Type: FINSTA, PROCESS CODE: FINS

Plz. let me know if i missed out anything.

regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammana,

As I had read ur message u did all the configurations.Do one thing,, but once again check FI12 where in the EDI partner profile, there u need to give the partner number and below that EDI company payment methods u need to give the payment methods for EDI. Just check that u had give the same or not.

If u had given, then after running F110 do not give print variant there, U go to SE38 and give program name RFFOEDI1 and then give the values there, it will show u the correct error where u did wrong.

Let me know if it working

regards

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

I have already maintained the required settings in FI12, and as told you I have run F110 without giving the variant in printout/data medium tab. Then when I try to execute the payment program RFFOEDI1 using SE38 by giving all the required parameters, system is throwing the following error: " Program RFFOEDI1: No records selected"

Kindly help me in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following:

1.In the vendor master what are the payment methods u had given, whether for those payment method IDOC settings are done or not.

2. Post fresh invoices and do F110

3. Later go to SE38 and run program RFFOEDI1.

Try again like that, I hope it might come.

regards

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already maintained all the basic settings, I think there is some problem in inbound and outbound parameters and idoc type, do let me know if you know where is the exact problem.

regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether in WE20 for Message type PAYEXT u have given IDOC type PEXR2002.

regards

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting failure while payment run.

In our case the IDoc is getting generated but the payment run program gets cancelled with the message:

IDoc type could not be determined for the IDoc

Any help is much apprciated.

Thanks,

Prakash Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also having this same issue. I have checked and double checked all of the IDOC, Vendor, Bank and Payment Method configuration. Please share your thoughts if you have resolved this issue.

Thank you,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also having this same issue.

@Bronzeshare your thoughts if you have resolved this issue.