cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have made return order with ref to billing document. Return order, PGR, Invoice & accounting doc created. Movement type is 651.

When i check the returned material in the storage location or any blocked stock, the materials donot exist. MB51 shows the materail movement for the storage location. but no material exists in the storage location. The returned material in vanished somewhere.

Kindly advise how do i rectify this?

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check my messages in these threads. The material gets to blocked stock return via mvt 651. After that you have to move it to own stock:

Please understand that this "blocked" stock is not the same as blocked stock type.

Please check the goods movement of your material in MB51 - maybe after 651 posting someone moved the stock to own valuated stock by mvt 453/457/459.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Csaba,

No other movements happened after 651. MB51 is not showing any material movements after 651 movement type. I simulate the same in dev server but stock is not updated.

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Csaba

The below lines are from your thread - (sdn online help)

'If the given quantity is posted to blocked stock returns first, you can make a manual goods movement posting in the Inventory Management component to transfer the quantity to valuated stock'.

So for 651 movement type, should i update the inventory thru direct posting using T-Code MB1C movement type 561..

Please advise

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you see the stock in MARD-RETME?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Csaba,

Thank you. The material is showing in the field, RETME.

How do i transfer this material to unrestricted stock?

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MB1B + 453

(you can see MARD-RETME stock in MB52 / MMBE under name "Returns")

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Feb 17, 2009 9:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Csaba,

Thank you very much. Now the material is showing in stock

Regarsds,

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Csaba,

But the material is not showing 'returns in MMBE'. The material is lying in unrestricted stock. No other information.

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

After goods movment with 651 the stock should be shown in blocked stock returns ("Returns" in MMBE, MB52).

After MB1B+453 posting you should see it in unrestricted stock type of your plant stock. I think it is OK in your case.

Regrds,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Thank you very much.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u please refresh the stock overview screen, it may happen some times.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla