cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Type Data source in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Could any one let me know how to create a set type master data source for BW extraction. And its functionality, like how it extracts data from DB tables while.

After creation of data source in RSO2, how can we link it with set type created in CRM?

Thanks in advance

Dasari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Example Enhancing product workbench Commpr01 in CRM for any Product category or somthing, we will use set type concept in CRM,for creating set types we need to go EEWB workbench and create .while creation of set types in EEWB itself it will have one option "Create BW extractor".So just we need to select that option system will create set type data source for the same.Delta will be based on Change pointer and it will use push technology.so just u need to ask your CRM IT team to select that option .u dont need to create data source in RSO2.

See the properties of Set type data source

Extraction Methods - F1

Extractor - COM_GENERIC_FULL_UPLOAD(its common for all data sources generated through set type concept)

Extract Structure ZZSET*

Gen. Interface X.

Delta Process AIM

Delta Test Possible X

DeltaInit Simu 1

U can see these propeties in RSA2

Regards,

Jyothi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Can you please let me know if you have any SAP link for this. I am not sure where we get that option of 'Create BW Extractor' as I am still not able to see the datasources in our CRM system even though I can see the set types in COMM_ATTRSET Tcode. As I have not worked with these settypes before, not sure where to look for it.

If anyone has ever extracted the set types information into BW, please let me know the steps.

Thanks

SSV

john_lee
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does someone know what the name of the datasource for the set type is?

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is any body has idea on CRM extraction.

Thanks

Dasari