6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 18, 2009 12:02 PM by srini 1379 RSS

pricing error in invoice

srini 1379
Currently Being Moderated

Hi

I am creating export process and I have created sales order and delivery, while creating invoice the ECS % is coming and ECS condition value was getting copied, and the remaining all the values are getting copied into excise invoice.

I have checked the copying controls and the condition type.

I am using TAXINJ pricing procedure.

What could be reason and how solve the issue.

I have maintained the condition records in FV11.

Thanx and Regards

srini

• Re: pricing error in invoice
    Lakshmipathi G

Dear Srini

I believe you were trying to convey that value is not   flowing but by oversight, the word "not" is missed.

If I am right, go through the below comments:-

If you are in TAXINJ, you should not  maintain the values in FV11 but should maintain in FTXP.

For example, if you have a tax code (let us assume) A0 for a VAT csutomer, then go to FTXP and maintain the following values:-

Account Key EX2::::100.00

Account Key CES:::::2.00

Account Key SEC:::::1.00

Account Key JN6:::::4.00

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

• Re: pricing error in invoice
      srini 1379

Hi Lakshmipathi thanx for reply

I am doing for Export procedure

if i have maintain the condition records in FV11, then those values are coming in FTXP, if i have deleted in FV11 the values are not coming, as you said the account keys EX2, CES, SEC, are not maintained in the configuration, and i have tried to maintain against the condition types but that fields are in display mode.

when i maintained in FV11 the values are coming in FTXP and in display mode.

I have check the condition types for ECS and SECess both are same.

I configured the same in pricing procedure as i have given AltCTyp was 366 for both the condition types in the sales order:

ECS condition rate is coming and

ECS conditionvalue is not coming, and for the

SECess both condition rate and condition values are coming.

If i delete the AltCTyp for ECS (or i tried the with other value365) both condition rate and values are coming in sales order and then

in billing document ECS condition rate is coming and ECS condition value is not coming,

and for SECess both values are coming.

I have maintained the BED, ECS, SECess condition types as statistical in the pricing procedure.

in the accounting document all the values are coming except ECS value.

How to resolve the issue.

Thanx and Regards

srini

Actions