Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto GR option

former_member207022
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the production scheduling profile - OPKP, Automatic goods receipt option is availalbe, but in process order scheduling profile - CORY auto GR option is not available, may i know the reason?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

Its my view..may not be right also. Generally PP-PI involves Co Products scenario, in this case Auto GR does not work, you need to manually recieve the products using MB31 or MIGO transactions so the need may not be felt.

However there are other ways of getting the Auto GR to happen..

1. Assign a Suitable Control Key to the Phase.

2. In the confirmation parameters "Good Movement" section activate check box for "All Components".

Regards,

Prasobh

former_member207022
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasobh,

It might be as your suggestion. Can you tell me what is the preference (sequence) to do the auto GR system will check?

former_member207022
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasobh,

Suppose in co-product scenario, if i maintain the control key-auto goods receipt, what will happen?

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Auto Goods receipt (Control Key with auto GR - PP03/PI03) will not support in case of Co-Product Scenario.

You have to do manual GR for both Header Material and Co- Product using MB31 or MIGO.

Refer Below Link,

[Goods Recipt with Co Product|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/b1/c04d01439a11d189410000e829fbbd/content.htm]

Regards,

Dhaval

former_member207022
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daval,

Why they have given Auto GR option in Production scheduling profile - OPKP and why they have not given process scheduling profile - CORY?

What is your idea?

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

In co-product scenario even if you maintain Auto GR in control key, still system would ignore this defination and you need to recieve this products through MB31 or MIGO.

Regards,

Prasobh

former_member207022
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok, Thanks prasobh and Daval.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Ganesh

OPKP is for Production oorder scheduling Profile.

CORY is for Process Order scheduling Profile.

Madhu

former_member207022
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I know about OPKP and CORY option. My question is why Auto GR option is not available in Process scheduling profile?

Prasobh has given his thought, so like that any one can share their thoughts.