Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where/How to Download BPC.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to download SAP BPC .net compatibility software.

Where can i find that one.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can download the file from the belo location;

Installations and Upgrades -> SAP Application Components -> SAP BPC FOR MICROSOFT -> SAP BPC 7.0 FOR MICROSOFT

File Name : 51036577.zip

Also you need the below files

1. AntiXssLibrary.dll (you can get it from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=EFB9C819- 53FF-4F82-BFAF-E11625130C25=10051=en.

2. IIS 2.0 with .netframework 2.0 ( You can download from Microsoft website)

3. Microsoft ADOMD.NET 8.0 and MSXML 4.0 SP2 - Will come with the BPC installtion software.

4. Xceedzip.dll (Which is available in SAP market place under Cryptographic Components)

Hope you have got the answer for your question..

Rgds,

JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

".net" is Microsoft, you can find it on the microsoft website.

As I recall, the master install guide gives you the web address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not certain of this, but I believe that the contents that each registered user sees, in the software download center, are based on the particular SAP products that their respective organization has licensed.

The view may also be different between customers, partners, and SAP internal employees.

Raj, if you're looking in the right place on the website (as described above), don't see BPC, and believe that you should have access to BPC, you should speak to SAP Support as a first line of inquiry.

Bob_McGlynn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Raja,

BPC would be accessed from the Software Distribution Center.

http://service.sap.com/support > Downloads > (on the left column) Installations and Upgrades > Entry by Application Group > click SAP Application Components > SAP BPC

Documentation for installation and configuration can be found at the same support area on the same left column

Installation & Upgrade Guides> SAP Business Objects> SAP Business Objects enterprise performance management (EPM) > Business Planning & Consolidation

Regards,

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bob,

I don't see SAP BPC under: Installations and Upgrades --> SAP Application Components.

Do you have any idea why?

Thanks for your help!

---Hugo

PS.

These are the components I see listed under: Installations and Upgrades --> SAP Application Components.

IDES SOLUTIONS

Mobile Applications

SAP MAM

SAP MAM, UTILITIES

SAP MDSD

SAP MTT

SAP MOBILE SALES WITH R/3

SAP CATALOG CONTENT MANAGEMENT

SAP CM SOA

SAP CPROJECT SUITE

SAP EASY DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT

SAP ENTERPRISE PORTAL

SAP ERP

SAP ERP ES

SAP R/3

SAP R/3 ENTERPRISE

SAP SEM

SAP SRM Catalog

SRM-MDM CATALOG

XI CONTENT SRM-MDM CATALOG 2.0

SAP SRM

SAP SRM ES

Bob_McGlynn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hugo,

Tim is correct, what you have access to for Installations and Upgrades depends on your current licencing agreements with SAP.

I you don't see a particular application that you think should be there, you will more likely have to contact your SAP sales account representative. The process for adding additional pieces starts with them, and so any correction or inclusion should begin with them (it does speed that process).

Regards,

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shoot. I was hoping to do an internal sales job for BPC using the "toilet paper" budget

Okay, we'll contact our sales rep and go from there.

(It would be nice if SAP had an SAP BPC trial version available, limited by number of users and trial period. Just dreaming.)

Anyhow, Bob and Tim, thanks for your clarifications.

sorin_radulescu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Can you be more precise with your request?

What do you mean with .NET compatibility software?

Regards

Sorin Radulescu

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

How to download software MS Platform BPC.

where to find?? and how to install??

Regards,

Raj