Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't fill setup table 2LIS_12_VCHDR 2LIS_12_VCITM 2LIS_12_VCSCL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to use the LOCokpit extraction number 12 : LE Shipping BW

On R/3 I have activated the 3 datasources 2LIS_12_VCHDR , 2LIS_12_VCITM and 2LIS_12_VCSCL and replicate them on BW

This is well done

I want now fill the setup table to transfert data on BW

So in SBIW , I go in the menu Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (PI) -> Logistics -> Managing Extract Structures -> Initialization -> Filling in the Setup Table -> Application-Specific Setup of Statistical Data -> LES-Shipment Costs - Perform Setup

In fact it is the transaction VIFBW

I run it ; only 2 fields to do a selection : "Shipment Cost Number" and "Date Created"

This surprise me because I already done this on LO Cokpit number 2 (PO) and in setup table process I was able to select things like "Control of the setup run" with the date of job end or BW simulation

I'm sure there are data for shipment on R/3

I ran several batch job with different "Date created" selection and then no data arrive in setup tabe

Do I miss someting in my process to fill setup table 2LIS_12* ?

Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks

Sebastien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My problem is solved now

As I said before , I have 2 clients : 100 for customzing and 300 for tests

I can activate extraction structure on client 100 but not on client 300 because it is closed.

Finally I found the transaction (SCC1) to copy transport for a client to another and it is ok on client 300

Thanks Anil for your help.

Thanks also Vasudeva , you're right , i didn't used the good transaction to do the extraction : it is OLI8BW and not VIFBW (description of transaction in SBIW are not so clear and I don't know what this transaction VIFBW is use for)

Regards

Sebastien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastien,

I believe you have picked the wrong transaction (VIFBW).

Use this transaction for STAT SETUP for Application 12.

OLI8BW - LE Deliveries

Regards

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

I'm not sure about this : when I launch OLI8BW i have the error message "No extraction structure active or no BW connected"

I think it is because I have not activated all 2LIS* structure on R/3

My list of structure activated on R/3 is :

2LIS_02_HDR

2LIS_03_BF

2LIS_03_BX

2LIS_03_UM

2LIS_04_P_ARBPL

2LIS_04_P_COMP

2LIS_04_P_MATNR

2LIS_11_VAITM

2LIS_11_VASCL

2LIS_11_V_ITM

2LIS_11_V_SCL

2LIS_11_V_SSL

2LIS_12_VCHDR

2LIS_12_VCITM

2LIS_12_VCSCL

2LIS_13_VDITM

Do you think that I must activate other only for having data in 2LIS_12_VCHDR 2LIS_12_VCITM 2LIS_12_VCSCL ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastien,

1) In LBWE, Under Source Data Tab, Please expand Application 12 for Datasources 2LIS_12_VCHDR 2LIS_12_VCITM and 2LIS_12_VCSCL

(Ex: 12: LE Shipping BW -> Extract Structures -> MC12VC0HDR -> Events -> VC: Delivery etc.,

2) Confirm that the Traffic Lights Are GREEN (Active) for all Extract Structures

3) Go to SE16 -> ROOSOURCE and check that active version exists in this table for the Datasources under application 12.

Ex:

OLTPSOURCE OBJVERS TYPE APPLNM

2LIS_12_VCITM A TRAN SD

4) Go to RSA2 or RSA8 and verify that the Datasources/Extract Structure are Generated/Active and that

there are no syntax errors.

5) Send the ERROR MSG you are getting in TRANSACTION OLI8BW

Thanks

Vasu

3) Please send the exact error message you are

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that, the exctraction structure is activated in the Same client from where you are going fill the setup table.

exctraction structure is activation: LBWE

Regards,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you try to run the job without any selection?

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siggi,

Yes I do , with the same result : no data

Sebastien

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you run the job in background? What does the joblog say? Anymore hints?

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siggi,

The log of job in background said nothing : It start , execute a variant and stop , that's all

Anil,

You're right , we have 2 clients : 100 for customizing and 300 for data tests

I thought that client was not the problem because when I activate in SBIW these datasource in client 100 , then I was able to replicate them from R/3 client 300 to BW.

Now you spoke about activation in LBWE (which is not the same thing) : If I do this activation then the delta R/3 process will start and so write data into outbound queue.

Is it necessary to do the activation on LBWE to fill setup table ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, It is necessary of activating the Extraction structure for filling the setup table also. Make sure that activation is happend in Client 300 and filling setup is happening in 300 client. ( here I hope you connected 300 clnt with BIW)

Regards,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

Ok I will do activation

But is this actication is cross client ?

Because I would prefer to create this transport activation on Client 100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activation of Extraction structure is Client depenedent.

So for the Loading of data (in dev), you will activate the ES in client 300.

For transportation ( to Qa, PROD) point of view, you need to activate the ES in client 100 .

Regards,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P