cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete append structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have enhanced one of the HR DataSource by creating an Append Structure to include one of the customize field. But I have appened the wrong field that I needed. How can I delete this unwanted customized field from the append stucture?

Thanks,

Andy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi andy,

You can go through these links...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/help/sdn_nw04/saphelp_nw04...

Hope it helps..

Message was edited by: JM

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, points already assigned to all of you.

Thanks,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Simply goto se11 and enter the name of your extract structure.You can get here also from your datasource i.e from RSA6 or RSO2. Now go into the append structure by double clicking on the append structure name. In change mode just delete the unwanted field and activate the append structure again.

Hope this helps

Pratik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AHP,

I went to rsa6, choose the datasource, click on the Enchance Extraction Structure button as per your steps below, but it ask for a create structure name. When I enter my previous structure name it prompted the structure name already exist. Did I miss out any steps?

Thanks,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

You need to double click your DS and thn double click your extract structure in the next screen. There you can click on Pencil icon to make the changes, select the row and delete it.

Hope it helps!!!!

Amit

0 Kudos

dear Andy,

double click the datasource (not enhance structure), double click the extract structure.

or if you remember the append structure name, you can simply go to se11 as mentioned.

hope this helps.

0 Kudos

dear Andy,

rsa6, choose the datasource, in datasource screen, double click extract structure, then in extract structure, click 'append structure', click 'display/change' to switch to change/edit mode,

there is button '-' (delete row), position cursor on the unwanted field, and click that button, activate append structure again. and save again datasource.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andy,

go to se11, specify your Extract Structure or append Structure. Delete the fields from the Structure and Activate the Empty append structure.

Alll the best.

Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this similar link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Go through this previous thread on the same issue. Hope it helps in solving ur problem too.

Assign Points if this link is helpful

Cheers,

Aravindhan