Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with opening a Crystal Report containing parameters in InfoView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

Here's the situation.

I've created a Report in CR2008 wich contains parameters to reduce the shown data. The user should be able to select one or more years. I've realized this by using a dynamic parameter that gets its values out of an data field (part of a SAP BW query, connected with the BW MDX driver of the SAP Integration Kit).

Then I've published this report using the SAP Integration Kit toolbar button.

Now there's a copy of this report in the BW Repository and in the BO Repository as well.

But here comes the problem. If I want to open this report it asks for the parameters to choose. But theres nothing to choose. Searching isn't working because it brings no results. So I couldn't open because it needs a parameter to go on that I can't choose or type in manually. Even that ones I've chosen while saving aren't offered or used by default.

It doesn't matter from where I want to open it. Double click on report in SAP BW or on that one in InfoView. Same result. Stop at the discribed point.

Open this report in the Crystal Viewer 2008 works just fine.

Changing the viewer engine to ActiveX, Java or standard wasn't successfull.

Any suggestions?

Would be nice.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Greetings,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Please re-post if this is still an issue to the Business Objects Integration Kits - SAP Forum or purchase a case and have a dedicated support engineer work with you directly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone?

Here's a screenshot of this empty listbox:

[http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=72973_03.03_122_525lo.jpg]