Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Models from the Shared Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Problem:

I want to delete the models on the shared repository but cannot find how to do so.

Does anybody know how to delete the content?

Background Info:

When testing the new possibilities of Visual Composer of NW 7.1 i just created some models without configuring anything. I created local models as well as models on the shared repository.

Now i got to start designing a cockpit for a real project.

Since we do not have a NWDI yet, we want to put the models for this project on the shared repository.

I found some documentation about configuring the names of software and development components (we did not do that yet)

However, before starting the real thing i wanted to clean up the mess i did before.

But like mentioned, i cannot find how to do so.

Private Models can be deleted easily, but the button "delete" is disabled for models on the shared repository.

In the documentation this is described like that - but there is no hint how to delete the shared repository models.

Thanks for your help and best regards

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Have sent you the details.

Before deleting your models, can you export your model from shared repo and check if you could do that? Let me know.

Regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dharmi

The solution you sent me by mail for deleting the Models worked perfect - thank you a lot for that information!

As already mentioned i could only export the models with the workaround of saving them locally first.

I faced another problem, when i wanted to reimport the models:

Since i renamed the Java System Properties for Software Component, Development Component, Supplier etc. according to my needs, i could not import the models created with the old names.

I thought i could rename these properties of the models in the file explorer, but i cannot see any contet in the exported ZIP file.

However, i did only some prototypes, and i got to restart again anyway.

Thanks again and best reagards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey what's the purpose on sending these relevant informations privately per E-Mail?

Would you please mind sharing these?

Thanks in advance,

Kai

former_member351901
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Dharmi.

We have de same problem.

How could we delete a model from shared repository?.

Thanks in advance.

Alberto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

could anyone tell me how you did it? We have the same problem.

Thanks

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I know that message is 7 years ago, but I didn´t found anything about how to delete a VC model in a shared repository.

Could you, please, send to me that email or an url?

Former Member if you still have this email, please, send me.

Thank you.

Answers (0)