FORM-JJ is a statutory document proposed by State Government that has to be produced whenever material leaves out of the factory, according to VAT rules and applicability of the form JJ following cases.:
Labour work / Processing, works contract, Sales / Transport, Transfer to Branch and Shipment.
The following deatils to be furnished in the form JJ
1. Name and address of the consignor,tin no, cst regn no
2. consignee name and address and their tin no & cst regn no also
3. address to which goods are consigned and from which goods are cosigned
4. purpose of transport as said above
5. description of goods for example good name,value,weight etc
6. vehicle no etc
these details are fulfiled before leaving the goods from the factory / organisation.
Hi, thanks for your information and i would like to calrify two more points.
1. if i am sending goods to customer on free of cost , is form JJ is required ? and
2 .if i rejected any foreign purchse goods then i would like to return goods to supplier at that time what abour form JJ?