cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output for packing list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I have to develop a new packing list for existing delivery document type. I have copied existing output type to create new output type and asssgin newly developed smart form to it. Can anyone expain the configuration steps in detail?

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

These are steps involved in the output determination.

-->Maintain the condition table for the packing list output type.

SPRO>IMG>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Output Control>Output Determination>Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries>Maintain Condition Tables.

-->You can define new packing list output type by copying the standard packing list output type PL00

IMG path is

SPRO>IMG>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Output Control>Output Determination>Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries>Maintain Output Types.

-->Define access sequence for the output condition table

SPRO>IMG>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Output Control>Output Determination>Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries>Maintain Access Sequences.

-->You define new delivery output determination procedure

SPRO>IMG>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Output Control>Output Determination>Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries>Maintain Output Determination Procedure.

-->You keep this newly copied packing list output type in your new delivery output determination procedure.

-->Now you assign the new delivery output determination procedure to your delivery type.

SPRO>IMG>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Output Control>Output Determination>Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries>Assign Output Determination Procedures.

-->Maintain output condition record through VV21 transaction.

Note:- The packing list output you can get only when complete the packing activity in the delivery

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Define a new O/p type for packing list (you can copy from existing as well). Maintain the access sequence. Maintain the determination procedure & assign that to the doc type.

Define the O/p processing progs, form layouts & assign them to the O/p types.

Maintain the condition records.

This is when the existing O/p types donot serve your purpose. If there is any existing O/p type, check if it is maintained in the determination procedure & assigned to your delivery type. If yes, then just maintain the required condition records.

If the existing form layout doesnot server your purpose, then you can add new fields & define new layouts as per your need.

Regards,

Sivanand

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Packing list config also same as Delivery note-LD00 config in Output determination.

as you already assigned smartform to the Packing list output type, now assign this output type in your output determination procedure which is assigned to the delivery doc type.

finally, Create Output cond record for Packing list output type- VV21

n check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Is there any link between sales document type, delivery doc type and output type? can we use multiple output conditions for one sales order type? For eg: if I am using zor order type and LF del type and ZPL output type. Can I use new output type ZPLL for the same zor and LF?

Regards,

Ram