cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surveys Text not saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

After creating a survey using CRM_SURVEY_SUITE, texts are not been saved in table CRM_SVY_RE_ANSW. Even when we've activated the questionarie several times and applied SAP Note # 1057321.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Marisa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marisa,

You need to do one setting for this.

Go to Tcode CRM_SURVEY_SUITE ,select your survey and goto Extras-->Settings in the main menu.

Here pls tick the check box for "Save Completed Questionnaire".

This will resolve your querry

Regards,

PePe

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

survey is not getting saved.I have then given a breakpoint in the PAI function module and then clicked the submit button but its not getting executed.Then i standalone tested it in the service suit ,the debugger is working then.Then i have checked the component in component workbench and then found that there only one buttun is there and that is back buttun and that may be the reason its not working.Please suggest should i create a button then call the fm from there? or suggest a better way.

Regards.

Rashmi ranjan behera

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

if u want to modify table CRM_SVY_RE_QUEST and other BW relvent table, u have to save survey after u select Flag: Evaluation of Surveys in Business Warehouse

,this flag set in survy suite - attributes - technical settings.

hope this message can help u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you guys for yous aswers! We could solve the issue selecting 'Save comple survey'.

Kind regards,

Marisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marisa,

Please Check for the Survey has been Generated(CTRL+F2) Properly or Not,

After Activating the Survey you shall select the Following Option for Successfull generation of the Survey.

Else Try Editing the Survey form by making Some small change in the Header and Activate the Same again,It should get Activated and your Survey answers should get Saved.

Also Ensure in Settings in Survey (CTRL+F12) you have Selected the CheckBox for "Save Completed Surveys" in the Technical Settings Tab.

Hope it Answers your Queries...

Revert Back for Further Doubts..

Thanks and Regards,

RK.