cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Correspondance - PB60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Apparently, I want to add company 'Disclaimer Note' (normally as seen at the bottom of email content) on every email that I've created. However, the current email content that been sent is blanked as received. The following are the steps that I've done so far:

1) Create a Standard Text to maintain company Disclaimer Note using SO10.

2) The way the email sent is using transaction PB60 (HR Module), by selecting 'E-mail Letter' option underneath Planned Activities area, at Maintain Applicant Activities screen.

3) I've checked on Program SAPMPAP3 and I'm not sure how to insert Disclaimer Note into the email content using Standard Text.

4) Please note that every email sent will enclosed with the attachement in PDF format.

My current outcome as I received the email:

a) Email body content is BLANKED (where I wish to insert Disclaimer Note).

b) PDF attachment filename is as same as the Subject Title (which is a question mark for me).

Do anyone of you have some ideas to address the above issues? Which are:

- Insert Standard Text (Disclaimer Note) to Email Content.

- Attached PDF filename should not be as same as the Subject Title, maybe the filename should concatenate with current date and time.

I've found some info regarding the above, perhaps I'm not quite sure whether it's useful, please refer document at

Transaction SPRO

Press Reference IMG button.

Path: Personnel Management > Recruitment > Applicant Selection > Applicant Activities > Applicant Correspondance > Enhancement: Create New Text Variables

SAP version: 4.7 / ABAP release: 620

Any advice would really much appreciated. Thank you.

Best regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any progress on this issue? We are struggling with the same problems.

I would be pleased your feedback whether the issue has been solved or not.

Thanks and regards,

Aylin