SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fpl9 display settings and customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please guide me how to customize fpl9 display so that for a particular main and sub transaction amount should not be added into the total amount balance field. In other words, that posting should appear in fpl9 but should not have any monetary affect on total amount balance.

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MPVash Vash on Mar 6, 2009 7:55 AM

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , MP Vash,

I'm not shore that is possible !!!

But this is how to customize FPL9 - SPRO -Financial Accounting (New) -Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -Basic Functions -Account Balance Display

*Define List Category ( You can Creat an List to define what you will show ( Only Open Itens , Only Statiscal , All , ... )

*Define Line Layout Variants for Account Balance ( You can creat the first View) and indicate all the fiels you will shoe in FPL9

the others titles in Spro is to difine ( Sorting ..)

To resolve your problem if was with me , I wood put the valeu in any other field in DFKKOP and separeted in customizing.

Ex:

Main - Sub - Value1 - Value2 - BETRW

T001 -0001 - 100,00 - 0,00 - 100,00

T001 -0002 - 0,00 - 100,00 - 100,00

Configurate in customizing ( Value 1 and Value2) to display in FPL9

só the result will be

Main - Sub - Value1 - Value2 - BETRW

T001 -0002 - 0,00 - 100,00 - 100,00

200,00 100,00 - 300,00

Hope it Help!!

André Frugulhetti

Edited by: Andre Frugulhetti on Mar 6, 2009 11:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MP Vash,

You can only use a workaround I'm afraid.

I suggest you to create a variant in FPL9 by setting filter for those MT/ST which you do not want so that every time you want this is displayed with values you have set.

Alternatively, You can try changing 'standard call up of account display' program- which I do not recommend .

If you can be clear in your requirement may be we can suggest something.

Does this help?

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your very valuable reply.

My requirement is 'how can we configure FPL9 display so that if we post a posting(for a particular combination of MT/ST), that must not be added in the total account balance'.

In other words that posting should not affect the 'Total Account Balance Display'.

Please guide me.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

MP Vash Vash,

Sorry, but still not clear about your business requirement.

However, why do not you try with Statistical posting keys? say create your new MT/ST but with ST Key.

Now post the items using FPE1 say.

Though it appears in Receivables part of the FPL9, but they do not appear in the Totals part of FPL9.

Does this help you?

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Thanks for the reply please.

Actually we dont want that the entry posted against the MT/ST appear in down payment column. If we create it as a statistical item then i think after clearing it would appear in the down payment column.

My requirement is if i post an entry for the said MT/ST, it must clear with the amount posted against a particular MT/ST(which can be done manually), but this posting and clearing should not affect my account balance display and also the posted values should not move to down payment's col.

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

Hi MP Vash Vash,

I do not think this is possible via customizing. However are you trying to exclude this from Invoicing of customer bill?

In that case I suggest you to exclude this MT/ST from you Customizing program itself by sorting and also as suggested you try to create a varaint in FPL9 for this MT , ST to be excluded if the clearing status # 9.

Rgds

Rajendra