cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_TADM51_70- Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am preparing for C_TADM51_70 -SAP Basis Certification.

a. What is the cost of the exam & do I need to refer any other books to prepare other than SAP Authorized (TADM51,10,12) books ?

b. Passing percentage & marking scheme (negative/ partial marking)

Regards,

Meghana S

SAP Basis Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello i want to apply  C_TADM51_70 (sap basis certificate) without training, only want to attend exam can some one suggest me on

<<Email Address removed>>

Message was edited by: Ravi Sankar Venna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am Rushikesh having 9 yrs experience in server, database and application administration. In my present company, I have chance to work on SAP Administration, but for that I need to prove myself by passing the SAP Administration Certification Exam. I have couple of queries as below:

1) Can I appear the exam with self study, or there is any compulsion for course or training? I am a self learner and I have some ebooks and other study material. Also have trial SAP installer and SAP environment in my office to practice.

2) How many exams are there for SAP Administration? What are the exam codes

3) Where are the exam center in India? Are there any in Mumbai?

4) Which database is widely used for SAP? I have heard for Oracle. Correct me I am wrong.

5) Best Books to study. I have McGraw.Hill.SAP.NetWeaver.Portal.Technology.The.Complete.Reference.Jun.2008 at present.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am preparing for C_TADM51_70 < i am new with SAP and i want to know the follwing

1- What is the Diffrent between TADMxxx ADMxxx , it stated in SAP webside Primary is TADxxx and Alternative is ADMxxx < so which one i should learn to pass the C_TADM51_70 EXAM

2- and when i go through the Sites to download and i want to assure that the files is up to date , So how i can know

Appreciate your feedback

Best Regards

David

sumit_mathur2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Meghna, I am based in OMAHA,NE-USA. Thanks Meghna for your response. I would definetly award you points. I also contacted our Education parterns in Phillidelphia,USA and They gave me following response

Associate exams are not prerequisites for professional exams. Associate exams test a personu2019s book knowledge of SAP while professional exams test their practical experience of using SAP. You may find some consultants with 10-15 years of experience who would prefer to go straight to the professional exams and bypass the associate exams.

Take care

Sumit Mathur

sumit_mathur2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are there any difference between T_ADM51_04 and T_ADM_70, I found, following courses in both of them

TADM51 or ADM505 (Oracle DB admin)

TADM12 or ADM110 (SAP system Installation)

TADM10 or ADM100 (SAP WAS I)

TADM12 or ADM102 (ADMIN II)

TADm10 or ADM200 (WAS JAVA admin)

TADM12 or ADM102

TADM10 or SAPTECH (WAS fundamental)

TADM12 or ADM325 (Software Logistics)

TADM12 or ADM315 (Workload Analysis)

Thanks

Sumit Mathur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For C_TADM51_70--> Software Components is WAS 7.0 ; O 10g

For C_TADM51_04--->Software components is SAP Web AS 6.40; Oracle 9.20

To go for this P_ADM_SYS_70-SAP Certified Technology Professional - Platform Technology with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 first you need to clear associate exam ie. C_TADM51_70.

Regards,

Meghana S

Basis Consultant

sumit_mathur2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

To certify in T_ADM_51_70 , one would need lots of preparation (as mentioned in this thread) and after passing that exam , one would only get an Associate level cert.

On the other hand P_ADM_SYS_70 is (NW Technolgy Platform) is a professional one and also needs similar kind of prep.

Can anybody recommed the difference and please share the experience if anybody has passed it.

Thanks

Sumit mathur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meghana,

Let me tell you the all you want to know :

The Total cost is approx 2,75,000 + Taxes

There are total 90 questions and passing score is 72% now a days.There is no negative marking. I have done it on 13th Jan in Delhi siemens with 87% marks.

Pleas give me your email id also

Jitendra Tayal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jitendra,

I have experience working as SAP Basis Administration R3 and also having 11+ yrs of experience in OS, Application, Database administration. I want to appear for exam. I have resources like books, a trial environment for practice. Only issue is that I cant show the experience due to some reasons. Can I appear for the exam? Some days back when I checked this on SAP site, it was not mandatory, but the page is not available now. When I mailed SAP, they said that at least one year of experience is must and it will be surely verified with the employer. Also, one of my friend told me that in case if one dont have experience, he/she can appear for exam outside India, like Singapore. Do you have any idea if that is correct? I am very much interested in certification, but the course fee is very very high, and I have complete resources available for study and practice purpose. Can you help me?

Rishi 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rishikesh i have same issue can you guide me if got some info. on rohanwalunj@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jitendra,

Please guide for C_TADM51_70 -SAP Basis Certification.

Also if you have material please provide this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the COST of this exam?

And Passing score....

Regards,

Meghana S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually it will be around 30k, and 65 marks is the passing score.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you need to prepare the latest versions of TADM 51, 10, 12. Or you can go with the ADM books too. You can get the detailed information and the sample questions in the link below.

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=%5b%5bC_TADM51_70%...

My suggestion, is that read all the topics according to the syllabus and you can clear the exam.