cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC is split in multiple PO when delivery date is different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We are on SRM 5 (SRM SERVER 550) in classic scenario.

When we create a shopping cart in SRM , a PO is directly created in R/3. When we use multiple items, the system is generating multiple PO's because the delivery date is different. We do not want the system to create multiple PO's, even if the delivery date is different. Therefore we tried to implement BADI BBP_BS_GROUP_BE with method GROUP_PO_BACKEND, but this does not seem to do the trick. Any suggestions on this?

Regards,

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

you can check the splitting criteria in the SC transfer (bbp_pd_transfer - methode SPLIT_BACKEND_PO):

SORT lt_object_split BY

fixed_vend

proc_org_ot|

proc_org_id

proc_group_ot

proc_group_id

agreement

ctr_hdr_number

be_doc_type

be_co_code

vper_end

vper_start

plant_country

number_int.

With BAdI badi_group_po_be can you change this for the PO.

If the delivery date is different between SC lines, just one PO should be created with different lines.

Delivery date is not an split criteria.

Regards

Laszlo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laszlo,

It seems that the vper_end and vper_start are different.

When I try to implement the BBP_BS_GROUP_BE badi, the badi is called several times (depending on the amount of items in the shopping cart), always containing only 1 items.

Do you perhaps have a code sample?

Regards,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

vper_end and vper_start are different from from delivery_date !

If delivery_date is different in the SC items, system don't split the PO positions.

You can check in my last answer, which fields should be different to spliting the PO items, and you can change this fields in tha BAdI.

Regards

Laszlo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laszlo,

I made a mistake, it is in fact the vper_start and vper_end who are different. You gave these fields as a splitting criteria in your first reply.

At our client, it is not allowed to split the SC lines into multiple PO's in any case. Therefore I have implemented BBP_BS_GROUP_BE and changed the refnumber (in CT_ITEM). But still the SC is splitting in multiple PO's. If I would set the same vper_start and vper_end values in each item, there would be only 1 PO, but then data is not correct anymore. Any ideas?

Regards,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tom, you need to check which criteria is/are different by the splitting. Only vper_start and vper_end ?

If yes, you can change this to the same, and with BAdI BBP_DOC_CHANGE you can save this dates as text (internal note, or vendor text).

Delivery date is relevant for material, vper_start and vper_end are relevant for services and limit.

You can modify the standard too, you can deactivate this lines (vper_start and vper_end) by the splitting. So you can delete this criteria -> with different dates will be created one PO.

But, it isn't recomended to modify the standard!

Regards

Laszlo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

I have a scanario

shoping cart created for ONE LINE ITEM WITH QTY 10 the PR in backend need to created with 10 line items .

Classic scanario .

Can you give your valuble sujestions

Sekhar