Just a suggestion while checking change history system will give popup to select the particular areas of that BP to see the change history. you can filter it out for which areas you want see the change history by selecting the areas..
If the above method is not applicable to ur scenario and wants to see full details then you can go for some enhancement by creating Zprogram(ABAP Report) for change history if you go for this kind of approach you can able to see change history for selected (More than One) BP at a time.
- Long time may be an indication that the Change Document Table ( CDHDR/CDPOS ) are growing large ( which is always the case ) , However Running the BASIS Level Table Statistics regurlarly helps.
CHeck with your BASIS .
- Try using Report RSSCD200 ( which allows to pick at Object Class Level )
Example : OBJECT CLASS = BUPA_BUP
OBJECT ID = 0002253888 ( Business Partner Number )
You can try using the report BUSCHDOC.
For business partner changes, you need to use application object BUPA. On the selection screen, you can filter the search critieria by providing a date range etc. that will make the search faster.
Even otherwise, this report is quicker than using the Change history on the transaction BP screen.
Hope this helps.
One more alternative would be to increase the time out parameter in ABAP environment.
The steps to change this parameter:
1) txn: RZ11 -> enter the variable name rdisp/max_wprun_time
2) Display -> Change value -> Then input the value you would like (ideally 3600)
1) Don't set this value too big, otherwise general performance will be
influenced, since lots of dialogue process will be occupied for a long
2) This parameter can be changed dynamically
Once the parameter is set please test again. You can try incremental
values and test which one does not give timeout error.
please refer to the note 25528 for more details about RZ11.
Hope this helps!
Thanks and Best Regards,