cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GET DATA FROM KPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am getting error [ Database error for <GET DATA FROM KPRO> ],when i am trying to open attachments from sap business work place or from sale order i am getting the above error.i have compared all the settings from other users all are opening attachments with out errors but i am getting this error for one of my users.please give the solution

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan

Thank you for giving reply i have read the whole what you are given but i am not understanding tecnically

if you know please tell

thank you

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What part you didn't understand?... did you check the notes?

basically you need to check that the RFC's required to communicate with the repository are working properly... you can follow the instructions to trace the RFC's for detailed info of the problem

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

We seem to have this problem when exporting large attachements (.pdf)...

database error for <GET DATA FROM KPRO> <>

But I, the firewall guy, has been told that we are not (yet) using KPRO (yet we get the error)???

I've been told that this problem began after we converted to our new FortiGate 300B firewall, yet the firewall poliicy has been adjusted to allow any protocol with no protection profile filters turned on and the problem persists (with exporting large, 10Meg, attachments through the firewall). Seems there is no problem when they don't go through the firewall, though (the clients on the inside)? So like the original poster, some can, while some can't.

Could it be that KPRO is needed for larger files that go through a firewall?!!?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check Authorization Object S_GUI, activity=61.

0 Kudos

We had a similiar problem. It turned out to be a space issue where the document was trying to open. Create space in the directory or relocate using Registry entry SapWorkDir under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SAP\SAP Shared we can change SAP Local Working directory.