cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB26 ,CO27 - goods issue components with serial number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,everyone!

I know CO27 and MB26 can do goods issue to production order very easily and quickly!

But It seems CO27 and MB26 can not work well with the component with serial number.

I aslo know MB1A and MB1B can post goods issue for component with serial number.But in MB1A and MB11 , it is very difficult to can material by material number quickly while doing more then 100 components issue to one production order.

And for authorization purpose we restrict MIGO not to use goods issue for production order.

So I want to ask how CO27 and MB26 do goods issue for the component with serial number?

Or there is another ways to goods issue component with serial number to production order easily,exclude MB1A,MB11 and MIGO?

Thanks for any reply!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you elaborate as to what issue you're facing issue components with serial numbers via CO27 ?

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

We use CO27 for goods issue to production order ,just like MB1A goods issue to production order.

But in the BOM components of the production orders ,some semi finished products are with with serial numbers ,so we can not use CO27 or MB26 to issue these components with serial numbers to production orders!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fei,

I have not worked with serial numbers & hence would not like to give you a speculative answer. But based on my very limited knowledge on this, i doubt both co27 & mb26 can help you with this, but i do believe MIGO should be able to help you out.

Regards,

Vivek