cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Master uploading Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm a MM guy.I'm uploading sample Vendor Master.Everything I've maintained properly.But in assign files system is giving an error like "File Name 'Converted Data': Max. 45 Characters. Remaining data saved"

Message no. /SAPDMC/LSMW_OBJ_060028

How to slove it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks & regrds

PKB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranaya,

Open Converted data file name in Specify File step in edit mode, now reduce the file name below 45 character and save.

You can change the file name which is combination of your LSMW project, subproject and object to any name like "conversion.lsmw.conv"

This will solve your problem.

Regards,

Brajvir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brajvir,

Thanks for your answer.I've tried as you said but I'm getting the same error.As you said I've reduced the character to less than 45 characters but I'm getting the same error.

Thanks & Regards

Pranaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranaya,

Solution to the problem which you are facing is only one which I mentioned in my previous reply. This time I will try to describe it more thoroughly:

Step no 7. Specify Files (the step in which you are facing problem)

Now go to Converted data tab:

Open the file name infront of converted data(system generated) in edit mode:

Lets say your file name is

"PROJECT00_CUTOVER_VENDORMASTER_XK01_UPLOAD.lsmw.conv"

Change this file name to : "PROJECT00_CUTOVER_XK01_UPLOAD.lsmw.conv" which is less then 45 character.

In this way this step is to be followed.

Regards,

Brajvir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranaya,

If you are still facing the same problem, then you can try this another solution:

Create a new project with project name ,subproject name and object name not more than 10 character each. Then follow same steps which you were following earlier. This will also solve your problem.

I hope this one works for you.

Regards,

Brajvir

Answers (0)