Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syntax Error in SAP standard program SAPF150V - Type "u2822u4824OP" is unknown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm having a problem with a SAP standard program.When I run transaction code F150 ( program SAPF150V ). I got an runtime error in program SAPF150V

When i check syntax in SAPF150V, I got an error syntax "Type "⠢䠤OP" is unknown" in this line

gs_sf_f150d like f150d.

Please help me fix this issue,

Thanks in advance !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have fixed this issue. Below is the solution:

I found the following syntax error in the include F150DTOP: Type "CI_F150D" is unknown in line 60. The structure F150D is referred to in the TABLES statement this line.

I go into the definition F150D and found that this structure includes a customizing structure CI_F150D. The enhancement category for F150D is: Can Be Enhanced (character-type or numeric). This means that the structure and its enhancement cannot contain deep data types.

My point is that we need to change the enhancement category for F150D to Can Be Enhanced (Deep) to make CI_F150D valid.

Below are some screenshots and sources I have referred:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/cf/21eb54446011d189700000e8322d00/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/6e/e3806dd38911d5994400508b6b8b11/frameset.htm

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

gs_sf_f150d like f150d.

ans :

instead of like use type standard table of

0 Kudos

Hi MONIKA,

SAPF150V is an Standard SAP program, we can not change it's code. Do you have other solutions ?

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I have the same issue while upgrading to ECC6. Can anyone help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in andvance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below is run time error details which i copy from ST22, Please help:

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "????????????????????????????????????????" had to be

terminated because it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

The following syntax error occurred in program "SAPF150V " in include "F150DATA

" in

line 184:

"Type "⠢䠤OP" is unknown"

" "

" "

" "

The include has been created and last changed by:

Created by: "SAP "

Last changed by: "SAP "

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "????????????????????????????????????????" had to be

terminated because it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have fixed this issue. Below is the solution:

I found the following syntax error in the include F150DTOP: Type "CI_F150D" is unknown in line 60. The structure F150D is referred to in the TABLES statement this line.

I go into the definition F150D and found that this structure includes a customizing structure CI_F150D. The enhancement category for F150D is: Can Be Enhanced (character-type or numeric). This means that the structure and its enhancement cannot contain deep data types.

My point is that we need to change the enhancement category for F150D to Can Be Enhanced (Deep) to make CI_F150D valid.

Below are some screenshots and sources I have referred:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/cf/21eb54446011d189700000e8322d00/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/6e/e3806dd38911d5994400508b6b8b11/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem after upgrading to ECC6, was sufficient to activate the structure F150D (even if already active) and the problem disappeared.

Can someone explain what happened?

0 Kudos

This info is for thoes who may face this problem...

We faced the same problem too and after re-genrating the structure it worked fine.

We still I have the Enhancement Category as "Can be enhanced (character-type or numeric)", so I guess there is no need to change the enhancement category. Just activate the structure that's it.

0 Kudos

I had a similar issue: SI_F150D doesn't exist.

This too was solved by regenerating structure F150D without changing the enhancement category.

0 Kudos

Hi,

We were also facing this issue in transaction OBR1.

Program SAPF020 was showing syntax error for structure F150D.

After reactivating the structure F150D the issue was solved.

Regards,

Firoz.

rajeshsoni12
Explorer
0 Kudos

Take a help of ABAPER