cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MiniWAS 6.20 - SP upgrade?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to upgrade the SP level of the MiniWAS 6.20?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig.

I followed the link you provided but the topic was "Problem Importing Transport".

Is there a procedure available that describes how to download and apply SP upgrades for Miniwas 6.20?

Thanks,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you reviewed the wbelogs I wrote on upgrading the MiniWAS system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig.

I hope this note finds you properous in the new year.

I have been away for several months due to family issues - weddings and deaths and earning living as a SAP developer.

I am having similar problems as described in the many forums in SDN.

I would like to detail some of my issues and make a recomendation.

I have mini WEBAS 620 024 installed and I am trying to use the system as personal training tool. I am impeded by the fact that most of the menu items are in German. My German is on a par with my Swahili. Yes, I am illiterate in numerous languages!

I upgraded my laptop based on the recommendation I recieved from SAP employees while on a recent assignment. My new system is a 3.7 GHZ Intel with 2 GB of memory. It is as slow as ever.

Enough of the personal problems. Next are my recommendations, also known as my "Dream List".

I would like to see the following and I will confess that I have very little to offer to it. I will be a recipient.

1) Clear and concise instructions on how to upgrade all components of mini WEBAS. (I have used my personal OSS ID to peruse service.sap.com and I can't seem to find the numerous upgrades discussed in the forums.)

2) A good definition on the parameters in BSP_D00.pfl and how they can be adjusted for performance sake.

3) Continued input from knowledable individuals, like yourself, to help people like me maximize the mini basis experience.

4) Continued openess and professionalism in our discussions.

With much respect and personal regards,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos