cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certifications taken through PearsonVUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a question that's been bothering me for quite some time.

I took 3 SAP certification exams through PearsonVUE, for ABAP, Basis and PI. I passed them all. After I got out from the test room, I received a printed sheet with my score for each category and the certification. Since then, I sent quite some e-mails to SAP and VUE asking them when will my plastified certification be in my possesion. I received very late responses from both(from SAP, after 2 months since my e-mail!!!!), telling me that I should contact the other company for the certification & stuff.

Now, after 8 months from my first certification, I'm still wondering if I will ever receive anything else than those papers and if I'll be able to prove that I'm certified when one of the clients will not believe me.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Best regards,

George

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone from SAP please answer this? Because all the e-mails that I send to SAP get redirected to a clerk in Romania who ignores me or replies after 2 months telling me I should contact VUE. However,I believe this is not a VUE related issue and this is what PearsonVUE says as well.

Thanks in advance.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I heared from some of my colleagues who passed through PearsonVUE, they said they received the certificate in soft copy. That copy needs to be printed on our own in a good quality paper or photo paper.

You can at least ask them for soft copy of the same (this looks same like your SAP certificate).

All the best,

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've also received those, thanks Ravi. I didn't think they were that meaningful. Good thing I made a lot of copies.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excellent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

If anyone attended the exam from pearsonvue and not recieved their certificate..what is the point of contact to get the certificate?

What is the procedure get the certificate ?

Thanks and regards

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member

Try to contact him if he can help anything. I do not have his email address, but if you search you may find.

I would like to ask one question, why you have taken exam at PEARSONVUE, do you get any kind of discount on this. More or less everybody who has appeared from this Institute are having deadly time in getting their certificates. It seems SAP is really careless in their approach in dealing with the problems of these people. There are number of occasions people have complained within this forum. But, no concrete action from either SAP or PEARSONVUE.

By seeing all the painful and pathetic stories, I would never attend the Certification Exam through PearsonVUE, even if they offer me write the exam on FREE of cost. I do not want to waste my valuable time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi -- let me provide some clarity regarding your comments:

1.  Pearson VUE is not an "institure" in the classic definition.   It is considered a valued partner for the delivery of SAP certification exams in many countries -- especially here in North America.    Without VUE, we would not have been able to reach as many people who have used their delivery centers over the past 3+ years.

2.  Regarding the discounts through Pearson VUE (in North America) -- we did offer discount promotions at VUE for the past several years.  These discounts were NOT extended into 2012.

3.  Pearson VUE (at least in North America) do NOT deliver the final hard-copy certificates to the test takers.  What they do provide is a score report before each person leaves the center that shows their final score as well as their section scores.    The final certificates come from SAP Education typically 4-6 weeks following the successful exam.   Many times, the problems with delivery result from incorrect address information provided to Pearson VUE at the time of registration as this is passed back to SAP Education for the mailing of the final certificate.   If you have questions about your certificate, contact our North America Customer Interaction Center at education.northamerica@sap.com.   Be prepared to provide your S-userid and VUE registration information. 

Thanks,

Ken

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ken for your comments and clarification.

Hopefully, the email address provided by your should help many of our participants. I never had any issue when I written my exam at SAP or SAP Education Partner. Every time, I used to get my certificates within 4 - 6 weeks of time frame. So far, whenever I read in this forum, everybody given their complaints who have appeared through Pearson VUE. Number of people raised the same kind of problems. There could a case of one or two, who has written wrong mailing address. But, it cannot be the case with number of candidates. There is also allegation from the candidates that when they contacted SAP or Pearson VUE (for their Certificates), they are getting very late responses / not even any responses. It would be really frustrating for them to follow up SAP in this manner, even after passing SAP Certification. It seems there is some communication gap between the whole process. Hope you will give your valuable insight into this issue.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Yes you are correct i am also one of the victim aspirant who took the exam in pearsonvue. 5 weeks has been passed and still i did not get my certificate, i had provided correct address and double checked. there is no response at all from pearsovue and sap education also not responded well untill kenneth provided his kind support after kenneth forwarded the request to sap education they said it will be delivered by april 16.if not delivered, i have to contact them again.

I appreciate the kenneth help and support. i invested a lot efforts hardwork,time and money.if i dont get my certificate then what is the use . i am very disappointed for all these events.people who are appearing from sap education parnter they are getting certificates fast and they are having good response from sap.if SAP dont want to respond to aspirants of pearsonvue. then please cancel the tie-up and offer certification from education partner only.

Kenneth thanks again to help me

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Usually it used to take 4 - 6 weeks. Hopefully, you should receive them by April 16

Please keep update this thread.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks to boost my confidence. I will keep all the updates here.people with similar problem can take guidance.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth,

8 Weeks passed after my exam untill now i did not get my certificate,kindly provide me a straight away contact for this issue.

If attending the exam from pearsonvue is this much panic and painful i would never suggest anybody for attending exam with pearsonvue.

Thanks to update

Best regards

Mohammed Farhan

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This shows complete lapse on the part of SAP Education. It seems SAP has taken much interest in partnering with Pearson VUE to enrol number of participants for the SAP Certification, however, lacks the same commitment in delivering their SAP Certificates. If SAP cannot deliver it, please do not commit. It is as simple as that. Nobody is bothered about the Score Report. I am still wondering whether SAP is able to distinguish between the score report and original certificate. People are investing the money for the Certificate not for the score report. If SAP cannot deliver their commitments effectively, then SAP should reconsider their partnership with Pearson VUE, otherwise their reputation would be in question in the long run.

Many Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other SAP competitors are much more better in delivering the certificate after successful exam.why SAP is commiting the ties with pearsonvue god knows well. really i am feeling a hell after investing for training and certification and finally with empty hands without any recognition for my hardwork and investment....  

My kind request to kenneth for providing a direct contact because reginal education partners such as SAP MENA, is not responding even after sending number of mails.

Thanks for the kind help

Mohammed Farhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello George,

Hatsoff to your spirit in fighting for your rite,can you please help me out getting my certificate.can you please provide me any contact which will help me to get certificate.

Pearsonvue and SAP MENA are playing football match...each send the ball in other court.but there is nothing wrong from pearsonvue side.problem with SAP education.i sent several mails and phone calls. no one will be replying to my mails from SAP education.whenever i called over the telephone line they are saying to send mail. some times they answer that no one is incharge of SAP Education and certification,after some days some body will take the position you can contact at that time.

each and every stage a panic night mare and hell !!!

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is really a pathetic situation a person would be. How irresponsible from these organisations. I am really sorry for your situation mate. This should be a great lesson for the people appearing SAP Certification through Pearson VUE. Please think twice, sorry thousand times, before registering yourself with them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am also one of the victims who took the exam through Pearsonvue, I passed the exam 8 weeks ago in Saudi Arabia ( jeddah ) exactly on 25.03.2012, I also provided 100 % correct address, I contacted SAP MENA on Tuesday last week, they promised to send me the certificate last week and email me the tracking number as soon as they are sent, but never happened, I contacted them yesterday again and emailed them the examination score report and the confirmation email received from Pearsonvue after the registration. I hope something will finally happen in this regard.

I am really frustrated and disappointed after investing a hell of money for training and certification without any tangible evidence.

Will I ever receive my certificate this year ?

Best regards

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually a certificate will take 4 to 6 weeks of times, sometimes, may be little bit late.

I believe somebody from SAP Education must be monitoring this thread. I sincerely hope they should be able to help you.

Best Regards,

Ravi

PS: For me it looks the problem is not with the wrong address, but with the process itself. The problem is lack of accountability.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi, thank you for your reply,

"Lack of accountability" I fully agree with you. Now I have received a response from SAP MENA that I have to contact Pearson Vue directly as they are the ones who has conducted the certification ?

I believe there is no coordination between SAP and Person vue, all what they are interested in is to get the money out of your pocket, nothing else. What a poor customer service ?

I thought that the certificates comes from SAP Education and everything is recorded in their system.

any one from SAP who can help?

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I am based in Kuwait and am trying to get a 's' user id to register with VUE PEARSON for the SAP HCM Associate Certification Exam. 

Any assistance provided is appreciated.

Thanks

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

You please need to contact your local SAP Education Team. Once you paid the certification amount to them, they would be able to create the S ID and give you a voucher code. You may have to pass the evaluation (if any) in that country with SAP.

Then you can use that voucher code on Pearson VUE site and register for the examination.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Kindly note that I am registering for the SAP certification exam with VUE PEARSON.  The amount has to be paid to VUE PEARSON.. 

When i register for the exam with VUE PEARSON, it requests for a S Id.

I would appreciate if you can assist me to resolve this issue.

On another note, there is no SAP Education Center in Kuwait that i can contact to get the S ID.

Regards

Chris Britto

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi Chris If you paid the amount you do not need to worry. Without S ID you cannot write the exam as you need to login through it. SAP will take care of it.  Regards Ravi
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Thank you for your assistance and the issue has been resolved.

SAP MENA provides a valid voucher for registration with VUE Pearson upon completion of the following:

a. Transfer payment fee of US 400

b. Fill the necessary form

c. Provide copy of passport and signature.

Regards

Christopher

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Chris for the update.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Its a pleasure.  Thank you too.

Regards

Chris Britto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ken for your comments and clarification.

Hopefully, the email address provided by your should help many of our participants. I never had any issue when I written my exam at SAP or SAP Education Partner. I too got my certificates within 4 - 6 weeks of time frame.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert, I have six month after pass the ABAP Certified, and I haven't received any certification through PEARSON VUE. And I have contacted several times sap support, they just replay me with the order to reprint and resend de certified.

I'm still waiting... can somebody help me plz.

Answers (15)

Answers (15)

jadersr
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Regards

I am in the same case, I did my certification exam in 2016, previously I could check in SAP Credential and when I could see the word "Certificate". Now I don't see a place where I can review it and it urges me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It seems this is quite common practice with SAP. I have passed BI certification on 22/June/16 but yet to receive the hardcopy.

What is the best approach to get it on time?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have recently joined the SCN network (and very glad that I did) and would like to share some concerns about my SAP certification scenario.

I am from Pakistan and currently undertaking the SAP Materials Management Module Training. I have conducted extensive research on ERP implementations and SAP in my Masters thesis so have in-depth knowledge and currently I am working on my first practical experience with SAP.

I am currently taking instructor led training from a local institution in my country, plus the manuals, and since I am considerably novel in the practical field of SAP i plan to take the C_TSCM52_65 SAP Certified Application Associate - Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 certification.

I have few concerns about how i will be taking the certification test. I was informed by my instructor that I can take the certification test through SAP MENA in dubai, it will be a fairly easy and simple process with no hassles and prerequisites, but after reading the horrible experiences of people in this thread I am now absolutely terrified about how my experience will go when I take the certification!

Please guide me as to what are my options in taking the certification tests, as currently in my own currently (Pakistan), i am unable to find the test schedules that I need (i am working hard and want to give the test sometime in september).

Can I take the test through SAP MENA in Dubai or Abu Dhabi directly or will I have to go to pearson as well?.. Also how can I register directly with the SAP Education centre.

I really wish to give the test soon as possible and certainly cannot afford to wait for a long time like months for the original certificate to come

Please guide me, I am willing to travel to another country like Dubai, Malaysia Thailand or Singapore as long as I can register with SAP Education directly and get the original certificate quickly!

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anas,

If you have written correct address, you should receive the certificate. It does not really matter whether you write at SAP or Pearson.

Before applying for certification, please contact the local SAP Education. You may need to fulfil their evaluation process.

Usually you should receive your certificate in 4 to 8 weeks time.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have decided to go for SAP BOBJ certification. But initially I want to gain knowledge in SAP BOBJ before entering into sap certification. So according to you is there any expert who can guide me in this regard? I heard that sap BW 7.3 with BO 4.0 has good demand in the market recently. Is it true? Is there any website or book that will help me regarding it. Even if there is any technical person who can help me either in person or through internet to get knowledge in SAP BOBJ then it would be of great help to me. Also please inform me some good training institutes from where I can start my SAP BOBJ training.

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks and Regards

Sayan Tarafadar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we have been inundated with requests recently for supposedly lost certificates - most of the e-mails referring to this blog. In the interest of my team having a healthy-sized inbox  it would be enormously helpful if you could take note of the following guidelines:

a) Please be extremely diligent in entering the address YOU want the certificate to be sent to when registering for the exam. We should not be sending certificates to training centers, hotel rooms or postal boxes as this is just increasing the chances of it going wrong. It should only be your home or company address.

b) Please be patient. The certificates normally take between 4 and 6 weeks to be delivered - especially to Indian addresses. There is little added value in writing to us two weeks after taking the exam as is the case in many of the requests.

Thanks for your understanding

Sue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science in the year 2010. After that, I have joined Indian Statistical Institute as a Junior Research Fellow. I have1.5yrs of research experience in Image Processing as an algorithm developer. Thereafter I joined in a High Frequency Trading company as a Technical Analyst since last 6 months. Now I want to become Sap Abap Certified. So please inform me regarding job opportunities as a Sap Abap fresher in India and abroad. Also about the initial CTC.

Thanks and Regards

Sayan Tarafdar

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sayan,

Good to know about you.

I know SAP jobs offer good salaries across the globe. Many people are intending to move into SAP because of lucrative offers. However, at the same time, it should not be the only driving factor. My personal suggestion is let the CTC put it aside while you are planning to learn SAP. It is your passion ultimately which matters. If you put your passion into SAP, money and fame would come automatically.

I definitely understand getting into Statistical Institute is not an easy task and I do believe you have enough stuff and a grasp learner. Though ABAP would be a good starting point, I would suggest you also look into BI / BOBJ / HANA areas.

All the best.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

First of all thanks for your valuable information. I want to know that whether I am eligible for SAP BI / BOBJ / HANA areas ?? I have gain 2yrs of experience as a developer. But since Sap BOBJ/BI need knowledge in Databases, at this point of time I dont have any industrial experience in Database. So should I go for SAP BI/BOBJ or ABAP ? I want to become SAP certified from reputed institutes like ATOS,GENOVATE etc. So according to you which course is suitable for me to get a job in India after become SAP certified?

Thanks and Regards

Sayan Tarafdar

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sayan,

Nobody can give any guarantee whether you get any job after any certification. It purely based on the demand / supply and how you perform in the interview. If you have some database knowledge that would be good, otherwise also, it is not that difficult as you are already from the computer background.

Since there are so many consultants in ABAP, you may have to compete with them.

The future of SAP is around analytic applications such as BOBJ / HANA. Therefore, you can keenly look into these areas.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

do u know somebosy wo has completed sap hana certification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

I am trying to create a web account for SAP exam Pearson VUE, but at the end they are asking for SAP ID, which i dont have.Kindly help me out

Regard

Nabil

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nabil,

Please contact your local SAP team, they should be able to help you out.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I had cleared order fullfilment certification on 28 march 2013.I  left the centre early just showing the congratulations message to Proctor as she said note down the participant ID and then Log off.So can you just help me out that how to check the certification percentage .

thanks

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ennio,

Personally, I do not much bother what is the score, as it is not going to reported anywhere.

If you see the Congratulations message you are surely passed. You are going to get the hard copy of the certificate in 6 to 8 weeks.

The percentage you should have recorded on a piece of paper for your own interest. But, it does not matter, even if you have not, anyway, you have passed

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

Thanks for your reply and your support and once more for posting a helpful discussion on SCN.

Thanks.

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Nabil

I guess u appeared for certification thru Pearson Vue and got cleared. 

What about certificate from SAP. Did u get it or yet to receive ?

Plesse update the forum.

Regards

Murad Ahmed Shaikh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I passed the exam C_TBW45_70 (Business Intelligence with SAP NetWeaver 7.0) on 05/11/2012 to morocco and until l now I have not received my certification, I contacted sap education France and they said I should contact personvue . I contacted personvue but no answer.

Can you help me please.

Hicham ELKOUDRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hicham,

Congratulations for passing your SAP Certification Exam.

Please note that the certificates for exams taken through Pearson VUE are sent to the test takers within 4-6 weeks.

Your result data has been verified and loaded into the SAP internal system and your certificate
has been sent out at the end of November and should be delivered soon.

Please let me know should you have any further questions.

Katrin

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Katrin

When will the Exam dates for Year 2013 for Exam Code:C_TPLM40_65 be released. I dont find any dates for the exam C_TPLM40_65 in Region: Saudi Arabia.

Please let me know as I need to register for the above exam in Saudi Arabia.

Thanks

Murad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murad

you should be available to book via Pearson VUE for your exam http://www.pearsonvue.com/sap

Best regards

Sue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I passed the exam C_TBW45_70 (Business Intelligence with SAP NetWeaver 7.0) on 05/11/2012 to morocco and until l now I have not received my certification, I contacted sap education France and they said I should contact personvue . I contacted personvue but no answer.

Can you help me please.

Hicham ELKOUDRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I just want to share my experience with pearson vue and SAP. After reading this thread i was also totally confused about attending Exam through Pearson vue. even i discussed my concerns in this same thread with Mr.Ravi who has also given some valuable advise  In my case i just registered to attend exam through SAP in Saudi Arabia , but due to some reason SAP were not able to conduct but SAP Mena arranged to issue voucher to attend exam through Pearson Vue.  I just want to tell my friends that no need to worry about certification through pearson vue.they are providing amazing service and support. I passed on Nov 13th and informed SAP MENA and i received my certificate on Nov 26th, with in 13 days i received my Certificate . .I believe most cases here mentioned about certification delay because of wrong Mailing address..In my experience SAP Support Team  they are truely professional.I really want to take this opportunity to thank SAP Mena Team, especially one of SAP Mena Employee Ms.Rosarie Mercado who helped me a lot ,

Thanks everybody..

Biju Mathew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Biju - and congratulations on passing!

Sue

former_member210615
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

one more thing, that i want to bring to your kind notice is we dont get to give all certifications via pearson vue india centers as it shows no price in front of them say for ex: HANA or any new certification.... strange thing is you dont even see dates for India on offical SAP certification site !!! 

Not sure whats the reason behind all this,i belive we should be given chance to give all SAP offered certification either from SAP edu center or partner testing centers across globe.

What i have also heard is espically in india you need to justify your experience or give explanations of your CV before taking exam(esp in new technologies) say at pearson vue if you dont opt for offical sap training. i have even dropped mail to education-india sap as well.. no response yet.

dont you think we should have all these eligibilty criterias in diff certis listed beforehand for(not sure why rules are diff  first of all) respective country sites, it will save start time and money ... As i have wasted weeks just getting right info at one place

--laksh

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Geoege Ardeleanu,

Even i have taken exam from Pearson vue test center in INDIA ,

I have got a chance to talk to sue and Kenneth through SCN with their help  recently i have received my original certificate .

Really i take this opportunity to thank Sue,Kenneth, As well SAP EDUCATION TEAM INDIA for responding via mail .

My suggestion is please communicate with your local SAP  education team and then please cross check whether you address registered with Pearson Vue is proper or not .

Finally what i want you to suggest is with out any fear every one can plan their exam via Pearson test centers.

If any doubts?Please post here  i will responding this thread because even i have struggled a lot get my original certificate ,

Really i have to thank Pol,Sue,Kenneth,INDIAN SAP education team who really helped me in getting my original certificate .

Thanks,

Harish Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Harish! Much appreciated.

Sue

Former Member
0 Kudos

After watching this thread I wanted to share my experience as people seems to be confused
to take certification exams at pearsonVUE even it is convenient.

Coming to my case, I completed my certification on 12/26/11 at pearsonVUE test center (Richmond,VA) then due to personal reasons I had to go my country
so, before leaving US I updated my India address with pearsonVUE and I got my certificate on 01/26/12 to India (from SAP) which is approx 4 weeks.

I do agree that, there would be few cases where the certificates are delayed due to some reasons and I really appreciate
Ravi, Sue, Kenneth in helping them to get their certificates.

My intention of replying this thread is, if I had seen this thread before registering with pearsonVUE I would not have not gone there. My friends and myself took the test at pearsonVUE centers and all of us got the certificates within 4 to 6 weeks.

I would like guys who got their certificates, too share their experience so that others planning to get the certification can utilize the pearsonVUE centers instead of postpone/dropping due to distant SAP centers.

Lastly, we have Sue,Kenneth and their team to assist if we have any issues

All the best!!!

- Nawaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Nawaz!! It is great to see people like you who have a positive experience sharing this as well

It is important that folks share the fact that they are having problems getting their certificates but as you rightly point out this is definitely not the general case. We did have some issues a couple of years ago when integrating new certification programs which still had old addresses at PV and I cannot emphasize enough how important it is for people to keep their address data up to date. That doesn't solve all the problems of course but it certainly helps in most cases.

We have also addressed this by changing our delivery method to India  - which seems to have the most issues -  and the situation has improved significantly in the last two years. At last count we had less than 2% returns on certificates.

Nevertheless we are taking further steps to get that down to zero. We are introducing a platform in the next couple of months which automatically generates an e-mail to folks who have passed their certification exam reminding them to go back and check their delivery address before the certificate is sent. I am confident that this will help us to reduce this problem to almost zero - which will be a great relief to all.

Thanks for sharing!

Sue   

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sue,

This is a great initiative and I am confident that the certificate return cases would really come down to zero. I sincerely appreciate your efforts to streamline the processes is highly appreciated on behalf of the forum.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi - let's hope we can make the quest for the lost certificate a thing of the past!

Sue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am also one of the victims who took the exam through Pearson VUE, I passed the exam on 22 August  2010 in INDIA , I also provided 100 % correct address, I contacted SAP and Pearson VUE to send me the certificate , but nothing happened.

I am really frustrated and disappointed after investing a hell of money for training and certification without any tangible evidence.

Any one from SAP who can help?

Regards,

Hari

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your certificate even after 2 years.

I was wondering when you have taken training, why you opted to attend the exam from SAP / Authorised Training Centers.

Can you please follow the suggestion given by

Mohammed Farhan : Can you please update the thread how you have contacted and whom you have contact, so that the future people anybody facing the problem will be benefited.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

D040153
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Harinarayan,

Just to close the loop also here in the community, my colleague told me that she answered your request via e-mail on August 15:

Dear Harinarayan,

Your certificate has been sent in 2010 to your Secunderabad address you have provided below.

Unfortunately there was no return on this reported to SAP. I will arrange resending for you – please note that the processing and delivery may take up to 6 weeks.

Apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let us know in case there should be any further issues with your certificate.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience,

best regards,

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralf/Ravi,

I have received my Certificate after long wait (2Yrs) .

I have contacted below people for the problem regarding the Certificate delivery.

To: "Iwona EwaPol" <iwona.ewa.pol@sap.com>
Cc: "KennethSchieffer" <kenneth.schieffer@sap.com>, "SusanMartin" susan.martin@sap.com

Regards,

HARI

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks for the update.

You should appreciate Iwona/Ken/Sue for their support.

Hopefully, this information would be useful for any people who will be facing similar problem.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

i would like to know the Pearson VUE is whether a partner who act as a testing center or Pearson VUE itself conducts SAP EXAMS like SAP does.what i mean is question patterns ,topic areas are same or they have diffrent question pattern.

I registered an exam through sap in Saudi Arabia and today i got message from SAP Mena about the cancellation and advised me to take through some Pearson Vue centers .Please advise me.Next month i'm planning to go For certification.

BR

Mathew

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

Pearson VUE is just a partner helps in conducting the certification. But, the complete control is with SAP. Meaning that whether you appear at SAP or Pearson VUE, they both are one and the same.

Pearson VUE cannot conduct the exam or set the questions on their own.

You can go and attend at Pearson VUE.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you ravi for your valuable advise

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Harinarayan,

congrats for getting the original certificate,

This is harish Singh even i have cleared the sap certification exam on 5th august 2010(pearsonvue test center Hyderabad) so far i have to received any original certificate from sap ,from the above conversation what i came to notice is even you took exam in 2010 but luckly you received recently with help of susan ,please help me how to proceed further to get my original certificate currently i am having score report and suserid ,please guide me how to proceed like to whom i have to keep mail ? all these details i will be waiting for your responsce.

Thanks,

Harish Kumar Singh.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish

we have investigated your case with the colleagues in India and Global and your certificate has already been sent twice to the address you gave and been returned both times. I see you have contacted my colleague Iwona directly and we are hopeful that the certificate will reach you this time.

Best regards

Sue

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

Thanks for the response and what happens in India is in address (DOOR NO) is must and should .

With out door no it is difficult to delivery the parcel in my case i have provided the correct address. I don't now why in my case it went back twice i guess door no in my address is missing so it has returned back .Any way  i have  provided the correct address to Iwona

and i hope this time i will get my original certificate ,Is there any chance that before sending certificate  this time please confirm address from me electronically so that i can suggest you if any changes in address or any data missing .

Thanks,

Harish Kumar Singh.K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harish

That should work now then.

sue

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

Is there any progress in my certification dispatching issue so far i have not received any update regarding these issue ,can you please look in to these issue and please let me know the status because from no one Iwona or Indian sap  education team has updated regarding this issue please can you please check with this issue...

Thanks ,

Harish.

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi  Susan,

Today i got a chance to talk with Ramakrishna (SAP INDIA) and he told that that he will take reprint of my certificate and he will send it to my address .I hope by mid of these week it will reach me and i will update it once  i have received the original certificate .

Thanks,

Harish singh.

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

I got my original certificate thanks to all.

Thanks,

harish singh .k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My mame is Laurentiu Gavrila . I passed SAP certification exam “C_TFIN52_64: SAP Certified Application Associate - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 “ through Person Vue authorized testing center “ Provison “ in Bucharest , Romania  on 12-OCT-2012.

I got the detailed score report with final result as pass.

When will I get the original certificate from SAP?

SAP ID REGISTER  PERSON VUE SAP0030231

Regards,

Laurentiu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurentiu

Congratulations on your success.   Typically, the hard-copy certificates take between 4-6 weeks for delivery.   You can contact your local SAP Education Customer Support team if you don't see the certificate by mid-December.

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for the answer. I will do as you advised me.

I will wait until mid-December.

All good thoughts,

Laurentiu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi Sir,

I was reading the discussions going on about the PearsonVUE centres and all the issues with people not getting their certificates for months (or years as in one brother's case!). I recently contacted SAP MENA and unfortunately they too have given me the same response that they are not conducting any certifications this year but they can give me a Pearson VUE voucher to take the test in dubai. After all the discussions here and everybody's issues, I am seriously not willing to undergo the same torture of and simply cannot afford to wait for many months before my certification comes. I am in a very critical situation right now and would want to receive my certificate asap after I give the test (a lot of my life decisions are depending on this certificate).

Please sir guide me, what should I do? Should I take the test in dubai through pearson? I am seriously reluctant. Is there any alternative for me to take the test someplace else where I can get the certificate quickly? For example can I take the test in Malaysia or Singapore? Is it better over there in terms of getting the certificate quickly?

Would really appreciate your response and help sir. Thanks in advance.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anas,

Recently, I have written an exam at one of the Pearson Center in UK and received the Certificate in 3 weeks time. I sincerely hope you should receive it. There might be some exceptional cases happened. Otherwise, you should receive it in time.

Regarding Malaysia or Singapore, they will evaluate your CV and then decide whether you can write your exam there or not. Therefore, if you are considering these countries, first of all you need to contact them.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the response and advice sir. I guess then I have no option but to give the test through the Pearson VUE centre and then make sure that I have given the correct address and hope for the best. Would you happen to know an approximate time they take in delivering certificates to Pakistan?

Also regarding what you said about the evaluation process, what is the process for evaluation in the case of Malaysia or singapore?. Will I have to go through the evaluation with SAP MENA too? as currently the email from SAP MENA said that there is no pre requisite to take the associate certification, just the payment of fees to get the voucher.

Waiting for your response. Many thanks.

Regards,

Anas

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anas,

Usually, it should take 4 to 8 weeks time to deliver your SAP Certificate.

I am not sure about the current evaluation process in Malaysia / Singapore. Some years back they have taken my CV and based that they approved me to write the exam in Malaysia.

If SAP MENA says, you can write without further evaluation, then it would be good, you can take up the exam directly.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ravi for your response and advice. Yes I was thinking of the same think most probably will have to go with SAP MENA Pearson VUE. I hope that it will go ok and pray that nothing bad will happne. Also When you took the exam from Malaysia, how long did it take them to deliver your certificate to you?

Thanks and Regards,

Anas

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anas,

I do not remember exactly, but it was delivered well within the time. I believe it must be around 4 weeks.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George and Ravi,

Pearson VUE does not print certificates for SAP and has not done so for several years now so I am really sorry but you have been given wrong information. You should receive your certificate within 6 weeks of taking your exam  - whether at SAP or at Pearson VUE. Some certificates get returned but there are usually address issues involved. If that is the case you should then report that to your local Education office which passes it on to the Global team to follow up with the fulfillment house and have it resent. We will ensure that the Education regions get a  reminder of the process today and are following up on your issues so you will hear from us promptly.

Best regards

Sue

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sue,

I never said in any of my replies that Pearson VUE is going to print the Certificate. I know clearly that they are not authorised to print the Certificates, except Score Report. Only SAP is able to issue the report. I have not appeared any exam through Pearson VUE or not going to appear any SAP Certification Examination through them in the future. If at all, I want to appear an SAP Certification, I would only contact SAP Education directly. The person who is struggling to get his certificate is Mr. Mohammed Farhan. He has reported in this thread that he has contact number of time both Pearson VUE and SAP Education Team. He has also confirmed that his address is correct.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi

PS: Mohammed Farhan - Can you please follow the advice from Sue and update the thread accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi!

Sue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the delay ravi,

i got the mail yesterday from local education team that it will require 1 week more.

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great - thanks for closing the loop Mohammed  - ad congratulations on passing your exams! Apologies for the inconvenence caused.

Sue

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sue for your coordination.

Mohammed - Please update the thread when you receive your Certificate, we all will go for a party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks a lot to helping and participating very actively in supporting my issue,you are among the one who actively participate an respond to the issues.

Many thanks to sue,

Best regards

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi susan,

I have cleared the certification exam on 5 august 2010 on that day it self i got my score report but so  far i have not received any original certificate from SAP .So please kindly help me in getting my original  certificate , Susan I have send you a mail regarding my Suserid and my score report So please consider this personally and let me know when exactly i can get my original certificate.

Thanks,

Harish Kumar Singh.K

harish2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi.

You are doing a good job congrats.

Even i am one of the victim waiting for the original certificate from the last 2 years from all these conversation i have kept mail to susan  we will see to what extend they can help us .

I am eagerly waiting for the original certificate even i have mailed my suserid to susan .  we will see.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Salaam

I am trying to create a web account for SAP exam, but its asking SAP user id. i dont have any id from SAP. I am appearing for first time for exam.

Kindly help how to proceed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in New Jersey and the nearest SAP exam center is in Philadelphia . Have to travel quite a bit to give the exam which I want to avoid.

Looking at the feedback of candidates who have given their certification exam through PearsonVue on certificate delays, I am very confused whether I should opt for Pearson Vue or travel to Philadelphia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no need to travel to Philadelphia for an exam -- there should be VUE delivery centers closer to your location in NJ.   Regarding the certificate delays, we do not have the same delivery issues here in North America.   When a person takes an exam at any VUE center, you will receive a score report before leaving the facility.   Your results will be transferred from VUE to SAP Education where the hard-copy certificate will be mailed approx 4-6 weeks following the exam.   When you register at VUE, be sure to provide a valid address as this will also be transferred to SAP with your results.   Many of the certificate issues appear to be caused by undeliverable addresses.

Good luck.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through the thread and understand that number of these cases happened ONLY from Pearson VUE, but not when you appeared directly with SAP Test Center. Money, Time and Effort is very precious, hence, they cannot be re-invested. As per SAP, so called process is in place, but in reality that not working 100% (by looking into this thread). Please take a wise decision, otherwise, you will become a regular contributor to this thread for your certificate.

All the best.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your kind information - I have not seen a single case on the forum when they have appeared directly from SAP / SAP Educational Partners. All 100% cases missing certificate are reported here from Pearson VUE. I really wonder whether the participants attending at Pearson VUE are coming up with undeliverable addresses. For me, it looks wrong addresses / undeliverable addresses, is an execuse on the part of SAP, there must be a clear cut process to resolve these issues. If you please go through the thread that SAP MENA is not even responding for their queries. This is definitely not appreciated from these participants.

It would be highly appreciated if you can please update this thread with these participants next course of action? Whom should they contact? Where to send an email for response? What is the next course of action for the undelivered certificates? How should they get their Certificate?

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth,

8 weeks has been passed till now no news of my certificate delivery,100% correct address has been given to pearsonvue.

Till today i send 10 -15 mails and regularly called to the telephone line of SAP MENA no response,it will be great if you can provide me a global contact of SAP EDUCATION to help me out and to communciate for my certificate delivery.

MY KIND REQUEST ALL THE CERTIFICATION ASPIRANTS NOT TO GO WITH PEARSON VUE...OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE A VICTIM LIKE ME.

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed and others,

please ensure that if you are missing your certificate for a period of longer than 6 weeks that you communicate this to SAP Education MENA so that they can forward it with the correct address data and the fulfillment house can resend. This is an SAP Education process and has no involvement from Pearson VUE. We are currently investigating internally why and where you are being told to take your inquiry to Pearson VUE. In the meantime I would kindly ask you to insist that your inquiry is forwarded internally within SAP Education. If you are confronted with any problems with that please ask the colleagues to contact me personally. They will find me in the internal SAP directory and I will be happy to explain the process to them.

Thanks

Sue

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sue,

I strongly believe that everybody on this forum will be surely appreciate your personal interest into this issue. Hopefully, you are the hope for many of the people on this forum.

May I take the privilege to thank you on behalf of this forum members.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi - let's hope it solves the problem.

Sue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I've just received my certificate from the local education office, special thanks to you and Sue for all the great support you have provided.

Have a nice day

Best regards

Ahmad

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

We should appreciate and thank Sue for looking into this issue.

Anyway, you are happy and it is good to hear.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sue,

I would like to thank you for resolving the problem so quickly, I really appreciate it.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for your advice and help.

Best Regards

Ahmad

bhushanrm
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mam,

I have passed my SAP-PS certification exam on 02nd September 2015, but still I have not received my certificate. Can you please look after.  I have taken test from Pearson VUE centre from RUWI Muscat. My ticket no: 5000201630 generated by SAP Mena. Hope for favorable reply from your side.

Best regards,

Bhushan M.

Mobile No: +968 94313419.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having the same issue of not getting a certificate after appearing the test thru PEARSON VUE. I only got the score card from the center. Could you please let me know what soft copy u received from the center.

did u get those after completing the test or after some days?

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

I got the certification printed on paper on the spot. For me(and I gave my certifications at two different centers), the certifications got printed immediatly after the score card. By the way, does it say on your score card that you passed (Result: pass) ? Because if it does, the certification should have been printed on the spot, according to my experience.

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should get a printed certificate at your VUE test center. If this is not the case, please contact your regional VUE Customer Support center. The contact details can be found on the VUE site. They will then send you the hard copy via mail.

Best regards,

Sue

Richard_Bailey
Explorer
0 Kudos

I did my exam on May 1st 2009 and got the printed certificate at the testing centre. I expected to get an official certificate after some time but I have not received anything since.

It seems from Question 14 on the [Frequently Asked Questions About SAP Certification|http://www.sap.com/usa/services/education/certification/levels/faqs/index.epx] that the printout is not a real certificate and the real certificate should only take a few weeks.

What contact can you use to ask about this proper certificate?

Also, where is the site for certified SAP Professionals?

Have any of your received your proper certificates?

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing one more bitter experience.

At least people will realise what if attended not directly from SAP.

I sincerely hope you should receive your certificates soon

You must have put lot of effort and energy.

All the best for your fighting spirit.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi/anyone who can help,

I'm Mohammed Yasin. I'm currently in UK just about to finish my SAP sales and distribution module course on 16/02/2013. I wanted to give my certification in UK but unfortunately my visa expires on 9/03/2013. I don't have enough time to prepare for exam as I cannot leave my job until 3rd march. This leaves me with no option but to give my certification in India (i cannot afford to study the module again India). Following are my questions please help

1. If I buy a certification voucher in UK can i use it in any Pearson vue test centres in India. If anyone knows of any Pearson vue centres where i can give S&D certification exam code: C_TSCM62_65 please let me know

2. Can I buy a voucher in India and give just certification. Is there any place where I can do that please let me know

Any information will be very helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohammed Yasin

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed Yasin,

I am not sure how Pearson Vouchers work. I think it would be appropriate to contact them directly for any clarification. You can take a day off and give the certification within UK before you leave. The more time you leave after the course, you will loose that tempo. Therefore, it is always better to give immediate exam after the course, so the course contents are fresh in your mind.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your quick, but I need to prepare for the exam as well. I spoke with SAP guys as well he said vouchers bought directly from SAP are valid globally.. I found a test centre in India where C_TSCM62_65 is available so all set to give the test in a month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

As you mentioned that you have found some center in India,could you please confirm the details like name & address ,so that i too can check for availability of certification of fi module.Thanks in advance.................Tamil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohammed,

If its possible ,please help me by sending the details to my personal email id tamilselvan.madheswaran@yahoo.com.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed

no it will not be possible to use your UK voucher to test with PV in India so you need to take it whilst you are in the UK.

Best regards

Sue