cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF01 : "Error in accounting interface" during first billing doc creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i had done OB52, & OBH2 & VN01 (assigned new no. range to the sd billing documents).

Now i am able to do PGI & while creating the Billing document i am facing the error that

Error in accounting interface

Can any body suggest me , how to proceed.

Regards

Manvir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

go to transaction vf02 > environment .Account deternmniation analysis > revenue accout determination

this would help you to find the accoutn determination errors if any . you can correct accordingly using the transaction code VKOA.

also read the message for any other hints , you can post the message if the error is not reswolved

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the GL account are determined in the access sequences pr00,& excise conditions

but still getting the same error.

regards

Manvir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

go to vf02 , click the release to accounts, an error message will pop up. click the message to get details of the error. this will give you the cause why the error exists

you could try to corretc this , if error persists , the you can post the contents of the message that is poped up

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Please check the profit center maintained in the sales order as well as in the material master. For example if you are having 5 line items and the profit centers are different for all the items than system will give you an error during accounting posting.

secondly if you have maintained the profit center manually in the sales order and if it is different with the material master than system will give you an error. This might be a reason for your problem.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manvir,

Please check in VKOA to check whether you have done Account Determination or not?

Regards

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

no changes had been made in vk0a as nothing realed to year is there.

please suggest if some thing to there we are using table c001 & c005

regards

Manvir