Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization to release one sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to restrict the user to release only one sales order ( ZBR1 ). I'm using authorization objects V_VBAK_AAT, V_KNKK_FRE and V_VBUK_FRE. But when a user tries to release the order it says

missing authorization. and ask to have value 23 and ' ' in V_VBUK_FRE. But when this is given

the user is allowed to release all the sales order.

any suggestions on this please.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can restrict through authorization object V_VBAK_AAT, Activity 43 and 02 change(Release) and Sales Document Type (AUART) which Sales Document Type you want to restrict(ZBR1)

Note: and also check whether you have provided the below authorizations also

B_USERSTAT activity 01,06

K_CKBS Activity 01,02

K_KEKO activity 16

V_VBAK_VKO activity 02

B_USERSTAT with necessary authorization

Remaining as per your business needs

Edited by: ravi m on Apr 2, 2009 11:50 AM

0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi.. I did the same wat u said.. but no success. I don't see any purpose for B_USERSTAT activity 01,06

K_CKBS Activity 01,02

K_KEKO activity 16

V_VBAK_VKO activity 02

B_USERSTAT with necessary authorization

0 Kudos

Hello,

The object V_VBUK_FRE is one that is being checked for both actvt 03 and 23. This object checks on the value of the document class for which the user is authorized.

Another object V_KNKK_FRE checks the authorization based on the credit control area, credit limit and risk category. These are defined in customizing for financial accounting and assigned to the object values.

There is no check on the sales document type.

You may have to implement a check on the document type via an user exit if possible.

There is no check on the document type in the standard system.

Regards,

Subbu

0 Kudos

thanks subbu.. and I believe the document value class has to be created by SD people. Because when i say f4 in V_VBUK_FRE it doesn't have any values.

0 Kudos

Hello James,

Yes it is indeed a customizing setting under SPRO -> Sales and Distribution ->Basic Functions ->Credit Management/Risk Management -> Credit Management/Risk Management Settings ->Maintain Authorizations ->Define / Assign Document Value Classes.

Here the assigmment is done to credit control area , Credit value & Currency and Doc value class.

Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved