cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Java Edition SP16 - EP Login Password admin not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed the sp16 successfully without any problems.

But when I try to login to the portal with admin username and admin password, it is not logging in. It is complaining that it is a wrong password.

Please help. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem.

While I tested several times login, an account of Administrator has been locked.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I think you got a problem now. As fas as i know reinstall. Userid is Administrator Password:abcd1234.

Sorry.

Regards Maarten

Oliver5
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

the fixed new version has also an user admin, abcd1234

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am also installing Full Java version in prep for Portal install and I am trying to apply support pack 16 after the initial install. After starting sapinst and selecting Install Sp16 , then supply profile path, The next screen asks for JDK drectory. The curent one defaults but failes : The system come back and says you have entered an invalid value in the field. F1 say to check spam and the version needed for this install. I have D:\j2sdk1.4.2_11 set.

running win 2003

MSSQL

java only install.

j2sdk1.4.2_11

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also same problem, I am not able to login with the specified username and pwds, please guide me what to do?

Thanks & regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same problem even if I try "Administrator" with pw "abcd1234". I set password during installation process and of course tried "Administrator" id with the password i set, no luck at all. So maybe there is an error with setting password during installation?!?

Oliver5
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

NetWeaver Sneak Preview SP16

Try: Administrator abcd1234, or the pw you supplied during installation. I did not create admin, admin due to changed password policy in SP16.

Sorry, I will update inst docu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Oliver.

Administrator id and abcd1234 password worked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem, did you find a solution?

thx,

shay

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. I have not found the solution. May be the id is locked already since I have tried more than 3 times.

I am hoping to get some help from SAP guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am having the same problem here.

what is the j2ee administrator's user id and password.

is the userid (box_name)/j2eadm.

can someone please help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am also having the same problem.

Anybody can help, plz ....

thanks