Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOS Link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to this area of SAP. I have a custom report which lists all PO status the PO has. It displays GR and IR data.

My client now wants additional column in the output of the report. This column should have an icon which when clicked should link to vendor invoice (attached to MIRO and Accountings doc's).

This Vendor Invoice is saved as attachment.

The transaction OAAD and then click on Technical Search push button, I have all documents stored in the archive link. If I double click on the Invoice number which is stored under column SAP Object ID, it opens up Vendor Invoice with Java Viewer or Live Link.

How can I achieve this in my custom program. Please guide me.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can method READ_LINKS of the Class CL_BINARY_RELATION to get all the attachements which are attached to GOS of the Incoming invoice.

Check this: [Generic Object Services (GOS) Toolbar : Get Attachements |http://help-abap.blogspot.com/2009/02/generic-object-services-gos-toolbar_03.html].

You need to have the Business object and key where the Attachement was attached.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

5 REPLIES 5

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can method READ_LINKS of the Class CL_BINARY_RELATION to get all the attachements which are attached to GOS of the Incoming invoice.

Check this: [Generic Object Services (GOS) Toolbar : Get Attachements |http://help-abap.blogspot.com/2009/02/generic-object-services-gos-toolbar_03.html].

You need to have the Business object and key where the Attachement was attached.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

Thanks Naimesh

0 Kudos

Hi Naimesh,

It is not working for me. The internal table t_links is blank for me. Please advice, can I do something else to see if its working.

I see the attachment in MIRO.

gs_lpor-instid = '57000250912009'.

gs_lpor-typeid = 'BUS2081'.

gs_lpor-catid = 'BO'.

la_relat-sign = 'I'.

la_relat-option = 'EQ'.

la_relat-low = 'ATTA'.

APPEND la_relat TO lt_relat.

CALL METHOD cl_binary_relation=>read_links

EXPORTING

is_object = gs_lpor

it_relation_options = lt_relat

IMPORTING

et_links = t_links.

CATCH cx_root INTO lo_root.

0 Kudos

Hi Naimesh,

I digged into and found that the database table SRGBTBREL does not hold the document I am looking for. I used FM ARCHIV_GET_CONNECTIONS to get the connections. It return me archived documents.

Is there a place I can find this information. Why isn't SRGBTBREL populated with GOS Releationship?

Please advise.

0 Kudos

No idea why it is not updating table SRGBTBREL

READ_LINK should be able to read all the connections. It is uses the method READ_LINKS_BY_REF which intrun calls the FM SOBL_ARCHIVE_READ_LINKS_INTERN to read the archive links. I don't have archive settings set up in my system so, I am not able to dig it up.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Edited by: Naimesh Patel on Apr 8, 2009 10:14 AM