cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing a situation. I have a order with a sales BOM. I want to split that order into two deliveries based on the header item and the sub-items. However the shipping point, the route and the delivery group which can be used for delivery split are inherited from the high level item.

Can you suggest me a way on how to split the order for delivery on the High level item in one delivery and the sub-items in other one.

Thanks

Mayank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank

This can be done with help of ABAPers. They have to write a coding in routine. Based on your conditions they have change the field SUKRI. This will help to split / collective delivery.

Thanks

M.Manickam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you give us the business sense behind this requirement.. why do want to split an order based on the parent item and child item into two different deliveries?.. probably the group can give you a better solution if we know the business reason behind this..

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The reason behind this is the particular material cannot be shipped in one single shipment. The sub items are shipped in different shipment. We need to split the sales BOM on high level item and sub items so that we can have two different deliveries and two separate shipment documents.

I hope I have cleared your doubt.

Thanks,

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hello,

>

> The reason behind this is the particular material cannot be shipped in one single shipment. The sub items are shipped in different shipment. We need to split the sales BOM on high level item and sub items so that we can have two different deliveries and two separate shipment documents.

>

> I hope I have cleared your doubt.

>

> Thanks,

> Mayank

Hello

in that case, this can be one of the solutions

1. Try to pick up a characteristic which is different for the parent and child item. I am sure the item category is different for for the parent and child item (you might have some other stuff like item category group or pricing reference material or etc which you can use).

2. Pick up an existing copy control routine between order and delivery or if you don't have one, get help of your programmer to create one and he/she will know how to handle this requirement in the new code (via VOFM)

3. Pass the parameter you picked in step 1 via LIKP-ZUKRL field, this field is given my SAP to control the split in the delivery. so before this you should code a logic that explodes the BOM and get all the materials and their quantities into an internal table and than you can group them according to the parameters you select in the step-1

Let us know if this works..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the opposite scenario, the problem is the header and sub-items are split on the delivery. We don't know why this scenario happened. I already checked the schedule lines and the shipping points of both the header and sub-items, they are the same. According to the user, the delivery was created through a batch job with program RVV50R10C. I tried replicating the issue, i created a sample order with BOM materials, then create the delievery through transaction code VL10g (since the program that was used on this transaction is RVV50R10C), but all the materials (header and sub-items) were included on the delivery that was created.

Any idea on how does this scenario occur?

Many thanks in advance.