cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when generating program /SAPAPO/TSM141

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello APO Experts!!

I have one infocube for sales history, which has one key figure that contains the sales history values.

First, I was using this key figure in one planning area. This Key Figure Semantics for Read and Write Operations was 002 = Semantics for InfoCube key figures.

Now, I had to include the same key figure in another planning area and with the same configuration Semantics = 002.

The problem is, in my DEV system, the modification was perfect. Then when I did in the QA system, I´ve got the error "Error when generating program /SAPAPO/TSM141" when trying to access the data in the planning books that are created in the first planning area.

For the second planning area, nothing happens, everything is working correctly.

Do you have any idea of what this could be?

Regards

Anglea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you mean report: RSDG_CUBE_ACTIVATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help.

The report was very useful.

Regards

Angela

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angela,

The error message /SAPAPO/TSM141 is generally due to incorrect generated programs.

When you change the planning area it seems to be the generated programs were corrupted.

To solve this error message you have to regenerate the programs .For this please reactivate the

planning area and POS without deactivating.And also activate the internal infocube i.e your POS

using report RSD_CUBE_ACTIVATE.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sounds like a Planning Area extraction problem. First of all check that all your required BW InfoObjects are created for the Planning Areas, then check that the Semantics you mentioned are the same for all Aggregates in the Planning Area.

Also try running program /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_GEN to regenerate the planning area extractor.

Delete and recreate the data source.

Hope that helps

Regards

Ian