cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error when checking the update rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I adapted the how-to paper "Update Master Data during an upload of transaction data" for my project needs.

Thus I have a Startroutine in my Update Rules. The code checks out and gives no errors.

Activation of the InfoSource gave no errors.

But when scheduling the InfoPackage, I get:

IC=ZEJA_BBA IS=ZEJA_IS_09 error when checking the update rules

Message no. RSAU461

When I go to change my Update Rules, version says "Revised" and when I want to proceed to the next screen (shift-F7) or want to Activate (ctrl-F3), I get the message: "Object requested is currently locked by user EDJA" (that is my username)

All I can do is logout and back in, then I have again the active version...

Kind regards,

Edwin Jacobs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can delete the lock with SM12 ..

for error update rules check

oss note 658343 771890

.. There are key figures that are not updated. These contain incorrect rules in the key update, for example incorrect routines ..

on update rules maintenance, check if any keyfigure has red status and double click and check tab 'characteristic' if any 'blank' (not maintained characteristic mapping).

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have error when I am activating Update Rules. This is the following error message.

IC=JAI_ICVKB IS=JAI_ISVBAK syntax error: Field "L_CHAVL_IN" is unknown. It is neither in on rows 268

Message no. RSAU466

Diagnosis

When generating the update program for data target JAI_ICVKB, InfoSource JAI_ISVBAK, a syntax error occured in row 268.

System response

The update rules cannot be activated.

Procedure

If the error message Field "L_CHAVL_IN" is unknown. It is neither in on is cut off, do the following to get the complete error message:

Go into the update rule maintenance, choose Extras -> Display Activated Program and carry out a syntax check there. You can then find out what the error was.

Please could reply for this error. Can you post the answer to dsadala@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance.

Regds

SDR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I remember now that I changed the InfoObject after activating the update rules:

I deleted the short text and added medium text to InfoObject ZPB_ART !

In the Startroutine, I have a reference to this short text. Changed it to reference to Medium Text and the error disappeared!

kind regards!

E.J.