cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REM Statement from PE51 to SMARTFORMS in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is to convert REM statment which is designed in PE51 to Smartform in ESS. Can any one please tell me the steps to do same or any documents will be highly usefull.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check this link

Regards,

Binoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on ECC 6.0.

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

This is the standard functionality, form in PE51 should be avilable in ESS

maintaining the above features will take care of your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binoj,

I did the changes as said. But the ESS screen still shows me standard sap smartform instead of the form from PE51. Please let me know if we have any further steps?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check message:

It has steps to activate PE51 remuneration statement in ESS.

Also review:

SPRO / Personnel Management / Employee Self-Service / Service-Specific Settings / Benefits and Payment / Salary Statement / Form Using HR Forms Editor (PE51)

Regards,

Enrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vera. Now I am able to see the statement in ESS. The form in PE51 is landscape and when I call it in ESS it is messing up as the pdf is displayed in potrait. Is there any way we can change this pdf to landscape in ESS.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing same issue.

How did you resolve it?

Regards,

Apurva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apurva,

Did you manage to get this resolved? Please help.

Cheers,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the same three features mentioned in the link

HRFOR,EDTIN , EDPDF

Feature EDPDF is used for payslip to be shown in ESS it uses standard smartform HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF

If you require some changes to be made to standard layout then Copy and Modify the smart form HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF to a 'Z' and then use it in the feature EDPDF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Binoj. The requirement is to use the form in PE51 which is already build and is being used at my client.