cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capacities not generating for Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I am creating Production Order, System is not gerating Capacity requirements for Work center category Labour. what is the possible reason>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhakar,

Couple of checks,

1. Check in Scheduling Parameters (OPU3)whether for your Plant/Order type combination "Generate Capacity requirements is active. If not please activate this.

2. Check the Operation Control key where this Workcenter is assigned, the control key should be defined for Capacity and Schdeuling.

3. Check whether standard values are assigned to the operation and forumlas used are correct.

4. If above are ok, Manually schedule the order in change mode and then try.

Regards

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Prasobh,

Thanks for your quick response. I configured all the settings as you said, but system is not generating requirements for Labour capacity, where as machine capacity is ok.Formulaes aentererd for Labour capacity is

Setup SAP005

Labour SAP 007.

Let me know what is the capacity profile should be entered in Order Control(opjk)?

Please correct me if I am wrong....

Thanks & Regards,,

sudha

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudha,

What you enter in OPJK is only to check capacity availability check. So I am not getting into that, you can pickup the standard ones there.

Please check whether you have defined in the capacity header of the work center,whether "Relevant for Finite Scheduling", If not please define-Activate the check box.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made all the settings as you said, still I am not getting requirements.

sudha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211613
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have one issue i have created one order with order type and capacity was not generating then i changed the order type and click on the generate capacity indicator. now if i create new order then i am getting capacity in CM01 but if i am using that order which i created before making that changes i am not getting capacity i have already performed the changes like re-schedule of order, re-read master data change control key etc.

which changes i have to perform to get the capacity for that order which i created before the changes done.

Thanks,

former_member211613
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the answer myself.

Regards,

Dheeraj

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DR,

Please share what you have found for your issue as it could be helpful to someone in future.

Br

KK

former_member211613
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i just marked the capacity generation indicator in production order after that i got the capacity of that order which was created before making the changes.

Regards,

Dheeraj Rawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

thread is closed