cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta download customer from ERP to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have managed to setup settings for the initial download of customers from ERP to CRM. After running the download everything has managed to come down fine. So, I assume all of my PIDE settings, site & subscriptions etc are fine.

But when I create a new customer in ERP, it does not come down to CRM. It only does when I run the initial download again.

How is this supposed to work? Is there some background job which is supposed to run?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Rohit L.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some error in standard SAP. Got SAP Support to resolve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Even im also facing the same problem after initial download, any changes in customer master in ECC.  Its not showing/updating/replicating in CRM. Kindly help me with the solutions.

regards

Sreekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you set up the delta load as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrik,

I thought that after the intial download the delta settings are automatically set by the system.

How do I setup the delta download? (if it has to be setup)

Thanks.

best regards,

Rohit L.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to r3ac4 and check if the object BUPA is active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the field groupings whether you have maintain same field groupings in both the systems in R/3 and CRM and check that is there any mandatory field grouping are maintain in R/3 if it is so, make them as all optional and also check in crm system aswell and maintain them as Optional then only customer master data gets flow into crm system

and yes it is mandatory that you need to activate Delta load for BUPA if it is not active and also maintain appropriate filter conditions aswell

Hope this will solve your issue

Regards

Rao