Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My BDC is not uploading data in Backaground Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please friends..tell me some solution..!!

while uploading material, when i choose Call transaction and Processing Mode - Background Processing(N) It shows me the error, :

"No batch input data for the screen SAPLSP01 0300 "

and when i choose Display All screens(A) and Dislpay Errors(E)...it works...for that.

Please Help Me.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

there is some problem with the recording that has been done.... when u select show all screens, then it does not executes automatically ... but with background processing it doesnt skip that error screen 300 as displayed in the message.... try doing the recording again....

hope this helps...

KK07
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

I think you are getting this error because, you are trying to pass the data to the field which is not there in

the sceen.in fore ground you are not getting any error because it is showing you as a warning or success message.So, once check your recording for that screen and change accordingly.

Hope this will slve your problem..

Cheers,

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System may be throwing some information message which can be cause of transaction failure is background processing.

Regards,

Pritish