cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QaaWS don't work anymore (FWB 00008)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

Since a few days I've got a problem with the QaaWSs.

I'm able to configure them, built new ones etc. But when I'm clicking on the link to test it I'm getting the following message:

Enterprise authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct. (FWB 00008)

Even when I change the servername in the webaddress to 192.168.... I'm getting the same error.

Cause of this error I can't use the QaaWS in Xcelsius. Here the errormessage is:

URL could not be loaded.

My keys were all valid and still active for a few weeks. It's kind a strange.

Could anyone help?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Greetings,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What worked for me was to clear the credential input value fields of the connection. Even though they were pointing to empty cells.

Cheers,

Dirk Buitendijk

0 Kudos

Hi,

which version of BOBJ are you using? Have you changed anything (IP address, hostname, new installation, patch installation) on the machine the BOBJ server runs on?

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stratos,

I'm using XI 3.0 with the latest fixpack installed.

There were no changes made on the DNS or IP address.

But I had a problem on an other virtual machine where I couldn't login to the CMC and Infoview immediately after the installation. Using the absolute IP address solved that prob. So I thought it's a similar prob. But it isn't.

Greetings

0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please create an entry for your host in etc/hosts (eg. c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts?

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Stratos.

I'm afraid this won't solve the problem.

Nevertheless I'll wanna try it.

But wich host-file should I change?

That one on my client or on my server?

And what new entry do you expect?

I've tried to access the testlink (QaaWS) direct on the server. Not from my client. With the same result.

So I'm quit sure that this is no DNS-Problem.

Thank you for your help!

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following information might be helpful for resolving the issue.

Users uses their JVM properties to store information about their Enterprise logon credentials. The properties were not set correctly, and thus the Business Objects Enterprise system could not validate the user that the token was created with.

Ensure that all JVM properties, or properties stored within the application are set correctly

Regards,

Sarbhjeet Kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe your info is helpful, if you would explain what JVM is?

The Java Engine?

"Ensure that all JVM properties, or properties stored within the application are set correctly"

Where?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

JVM means JRE java runtime settings and tomcat configuration.

Regards,

Sarbhjeet Kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay.

Please become a bit more concrete with:

"Ensure that all JVM properties, or properties stored within the application are set correctly."

I don't have a clou what I have to check!

Thanks in advance.

Sebastian