cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coupon Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are in the process of creating coupon campaigns, we have assigned the Business Partner (Orgnization) to Hierarchy and when used t-code CRMD_MKTPL_OFRCODE to generate the coupons, we are not getting any coupons generated. But after entering the clearing house number the product hierarchy is getting activated, but after selecting the product hierarchy no coupons are generated.

Please help.....

Regards

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189678
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I am not too sure how it would be possible in SAP GUI, but on the web UI side, you need to have the role of Marketing PRO to get to teh Coupon Code link.

After that you need to seelct one BP (This would be maintained as Org). For this Particular BP you need to generate Coupon Codes, which can be achieved by clicking on the button provided on the assignment block itself. After the click a pop up will open which will ask for the Lower and Upper limit of the Coupon Codes and Probably the Category, after filling this information Coupon codes will be generated for the above mentioned BP.

Regards,

Harshit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshit,

Thanks for the reply. Now we are able to create the Coupons, but in our scenario we have around 1000 coupons so how to link these coupons to a specific campaign.

Regards

Vinod

former_member189678
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Create a campaign of type "Coupon". There will be some fields that will become enabled on the Header Data. There i believe you can select BP for which the Coupons had alreday been generated. So you Coupon Campaign will be linked to the BP which has Coupons.

Regards,

Harshit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshit,

we have already done that, but the problem is that it is taking only one coupon number, that means do we need to create campaings as many as coupons generated?

Please help....

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In Coupon Campaign, only one coupon code is generated for one campaign. If want generate e-coupon to the traget group of 100 members in one campaign,the same coupon code genrating & distributed . But my scenario is we need unique coupon needs to be generated for each member in the target group for one campaign. Can any one help?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod Reddy,

Can you please provide me the information on coupon campaign. I created campaign type as coupon campaign. What are the other configuration I need to do in the system.

I have another requirement on discount campaign. What are the condition types I should create?

Thanking you,

Eliz Paul