cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical system already exists in communication component | Sys_R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What should be done if there are 2 diff systems with the same logical system name. Since the technical systems are different, i am able to create different business systems for it. But it gives errors during ID configuration..

Regards

Monica

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Are they SAP systems??or third party Systems??

Regards,

Madan Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan

SAP System

Regards

Monika

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

As per me, the logical names must be unique across the services

(that's why you should give a logical name to a business service or a business system)

Regards,

Madan Agrawal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logical system must be unique one. Each client has different logical system name. How you can able to refer the same client with different system name. If you want two different systems then you must have a two different logical system also.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

-->Whether the LOGICAL SYSTEMS are assigned to the Same client?It should be for different clients and one LS can assign to 1 existing client.

-->U are creating 2 different TS as WEB AS ABAP so in that you will maintain the details of 2 different systems.

-->finally creating the 2 different BS's in that maintain your LS and for each BS we need to assign the TS name and click finish.(NOTE:While assigning the TS to BS pls observe)

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravin

I have already created

TS and BS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be worked out wither by using a Business Service or by creating another client on the system so that the LS name changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But where are you getting this error.............give different names for your BS and import them from SLD into ID and then configure your scenario.....

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev

I have imported it into ID. But not able to activate it. the error is

Logical system RD1CLNT500 already exists in communication component | Sys_RD1_500

SAP system ID RD1 and client 500 already exist in communication component | Sys_RD1_500