Intercompany stock transport order process :
ME21N <-- MM pricing
VF01 <-- SD pricing
Is there a standard (!!!) or a known method to get in any case : SD pricing = MM pricing ?
Using the standard customizing we have to maintain an identical price on both sides purchasing and sales. It could be better !
Thanks for help
1.Create a vendor for the company code of receiving plant, using account group :0007 using T-Code XK01.
2. Assign this vendor to Delivering plant, Go to XK02 >Purchasing view>Extras>Add. Purchasing data>Plant
3. Create internal customer with the sales area of the vendor. Go To XD01
4. In Pricing procedure determination relevant to STO, assign document Pricing Procedure and customer pricing procedure appropriate for STO to get the pricing in the invoice.
5. Maintain condition records for the relevant pricing condition.
6. Some more setting for STO: Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO> define shipping data for plants > Go to Receiving plant >assign customer here & Supplying SA (for billing) to Receiving plant here
7. Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO> define shipping data for plants > Go to Supplying plant and assign the sales area of receiving plant.
8. Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO> assign delivery Type & Checking rule
Assign the delivery type to document type. In this case, Delivery type NLCC is assigned to Document type NB
9. Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO>Assign document Type, One step Procedure, Under delivery tolerance
Assign the document type NB to supplying plant and receiving plant
10. After all settings , Create the STO using T-Code:ME21N and Save.
11. Create Delivery :VL10G
Click on the Background Button after selecting line item
A message is flashed : See log for information> next Click on Log for delivery creation Button >click on line item>click on document button to get Delivery document No
12. Picking, PGI:VL02N
Also check this link.
Rahul, you forgot 2 steps :
14 - MIGO
15 - MIRO
and you don't answer to my question : how to manage only one time the material price ?
If the material price is managed on the MM side for example, the SD invoice price could be copied from the PO 'net price'. I am looking for a routine code (and/or customizing) able to perform this calculation.
Edited by: Alain BENECH on Apr 24, 2009 1:45 PM
On the web sites above the described sap flow is not complete !
here is the full 'Intercompany stock transport order ' flow :
where you can read :
+. . .
With this transfer posting, pricing is carried out in both Purchasing and Sales and Distribution (SD).
○ In Purchasing, the price of the material in question is determined in the usual manner (from the info record, for
○ In SD, pricing is also carried out as normal during the billing process.
. . .+
My question is : how to synchronize both pricings ?
I tried a formula to get in the SD invoice the price from the purchase order, it works ! Do you know other/better solutions ?
(please, no more documentation about basical stock transfer customizing !)
From my understanding, the PO and billing doc's pricing procedure do not have any relationship.
Your intercompany billing's pricing procedure is determined same as normal one, in OVKK. But because the intercompany billing do not have sales order, so the billing's pricing procedure is determined from your billing type's Document procedure. It is maintained in the VOFA.
And the PO's pricing procedure is in the following, maybe you already knowit,
Purchasing -> Conditions-> Define Price Determination Process -> Define Schema Determination - > Determine Schema for Stock Transport Orders - assign Docuemnt type to your STO pricing procedure
I realize this is an old ticket but I'm adding this here for everyone's reference
Issue solved, check note sd depot sales pricing from me21n to vfo1